Charity Trend Report
With 333 Hyperlinked Examples!
Get a Custom Version of the Charity Trend ReportThe Charity Trend Report delivers insightful research into the trends affecting today’s non-profit arena. Trends among charities, fundraising initiatives and non-profit organizations like Unicef, World Vision, the Salvation Army and Red Cross continue to affect how consumers spend their money and think about the society in which they live.
Who Charity Market Research is ForIf you are a company wanting to use your brand power to aid in a greater cause like breast cancer or HIV, or if you are a marketer looking at ways in which consumer decisions and donations are shaped by charitable campaigns, this research is for you. Our Charity Trend Report opens you to the world of charities and non-profit organizations, providing insight into the innovations and campaigns used to further charitable causes and awareness.
Last researched on Nov 11, 2016, the Charity research topic includes our full archive for the last few years, including 50 Charity insights and 333 examples of charity market research, including: non-profit organizations, charities, fundraising, Unicef, World Vision, Salvation Army, Red Cross, donations, charitable campaigns and charity trends. PLUS, the report is now bundled with the full Trend Report Library, including 80+ categories of reports and our past archive, including several thousand pages of insight.
Other Sample Topics: Advocacy, Poverty, Online Activism, Food Sponsorship, Volunteering, Teaching, Charity, Socially Conscious Marketing, Human Rights, Crowdsource, Business Development, Philanthrophy, Activism, Social Movement, Philanthropy, Non-Governmental Organizations, Youth Campaign, Cause Marketing, Social Good Marketing, Youth Activism, [More]
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Charity Research...For as little as $500 per custom deep dive, our team leverages insight from 100,000,000 people to curate you a custom Charity report that takes into account your project, customer segments and research needs. You will save time and effort while increasing the rigor of your research. Each custom report is roughly 70 pages with 300 examples, including high level insights, the competitive landscape and specific examples. [More]
Sample Charity Market Research ReportOur Charity research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Shock Causevertising (UPDATE)Companies are using shock marketing to send a positive message
- SwapaholicsConsumers turn to trading to save money and contribute to a good cause
- Social ShamingMaking fun of societal misconceptions, activists poke fun to incite change
- App AltruismEnhancing convenience for philanthropy, apps offer anywhere social good
- Social Good SelfieBrands utilize aspects of digital youth culture to encourage engagement
- Artistic PhilanthropyPushing for consumer engagement, activism is given an artistic overhaul
- Incentivized ActivismCharities make efforts mutually beneficial to draw in prospective activists
- Cause AlignmentBrands and activists remix campaigns and causes to be more forward-thinking
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
Charity Report Contents
- 1 Charity Consumer Insights from this year with 5 examples = 1 PowerPoint pages
- 50 Charity Consumer Insights in the full archive with 333 Charity examples = 50 PowerPoint pages
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 631 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,155 examples
- 5,779+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 28,895 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Library + PRO+ All 80+ Categories of 2017 Reports
+ Trend Hunter PRO (1 Year, 1 User)
$324 $199 / Month
= $2,388 - Save 48%
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month