Co-Working Space Trend Report
1. High-Level Co-Working Space Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Co-Working Space Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Co-Working Space Trend ReportThe Co-Working Space Trend Report spotlights current examples and innovations in collaborative offices. Emerging out of the the sharing economy, and a budget-conscious business model, co-working spaces represent an ideal place for entrepreneurs, start-ups and like-minded business people. This report looks at the latest office designs, co-working office practices, memberships and services that modern workers are turning towards.
Who Custom Co-Working Space Market Research is ForThis report targets entrepreneurs, business owners, start-up professionals, interior and industrial designers. This report is an all-encompassing look into the world of co-working spaces that aims to shed light on the most innovative and creative examples in this growing field. The Co-Working Trend Report not only uncovers relevant case-studies in this industry, but provides detailed insight into the shifting preferences, expectations and desires modern workers have, often centering on values of collaboration and togetherness.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Co-Working Space ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Co-Working Space Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: co-working, office, start-up, entrepreneur, share economy, collaboration, collaborate, co-work and co-working space trends. Other Sample Topics: Cooking Ritual, Minimalism, Curation, Bathing, Heat-Resistant, Affordable Gift, Dinner Table, Paper Product, Micro Home, Co-Working Space, Kitchen Design, Refrigerator, Bookshelf, Diffuser, Mural, Outdoor Kitchen, Hot Tub, Bedroom Furniture, Design, Disconnect, [More]
Sample Co-Working Space Market Research ReportOur Co-Working Space research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Appified OfficeApps designed for the workspace increase professional productivity
- Brainstorm DesignOffice settings use design as a way to foster creativity
- Workplace KitschOffice decor moves toward quirky aesthetics for individual allure
- Intelligent WorkspaceOffice tech evolves to offer consumers smart furniture options
- Minimalist WorkplaceConsumers opt for transparent office supplies to maximize space
- Gamified RecognitionPositive work behavior is recognized through streamlined apps and tools
- Portable WorkplaceMillennials opt for on-the-go work spaces to suit their needs for flexibility
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 424 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,907 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,485 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly