Wine Trend Report
1. High-Level Wine Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Wine Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Wine Trend ReportThe Wine Trend Report explores the world of winemaking and wine consumption, shedding light on consumer interests. In recent years, the hospitality and alcohol industries have seen an increase in wine consumption and sales. Studies have shown that health benefits attached to red wine varietals like cabernet sauvignon, shiraz, merlot and pinot noir give consumers more incentive to enjoy rather than indulge. Another factor driving change in this industry is the artistry in design and craftsmanship when it comes to wine bottles and wine glasses. Finally, we analyze emerging white wine and champagne trends that are also creating opportunities and potential for business.
Who Custom Wine Market Research is ForBoutique wine cellars, winemakers, sommeliers, chefs, wine bars and liquor proprietors will find our consumer-based research beneficial when it comes to sparking innovation, inspiring creativity and recognizing market potential. Discover what wine trends are driving consumer interest and creating a wealth of opportunities in various industries with the Wine Trend Report.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Wine ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Wine Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: wine bottle designs, champagnes, red wines, decanters, winemaking and wine trends. Other Sample Topics: Bartender, Morning Workout, Water, Convenient Snacking, Skincare Ritual, Vegan Snacking, Finger Food, Sweet Snack, Brandy, Food Cart, Handheld Snack, Baked Snack, Ingredients, Fusion Cusine, Vitamin, Meal Service, Pasta, Lifestyle Blog, Alternative Food, Meal Sharing, [More]
Sample Wine Market Research ReportOur Wine research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Adaptable SommelierWine accessories recieve practical enhancements as convenience is prioritized
- Incognito VinoConsumers are looking for inconspicuous ways to enjoy wine
- Niche CrowdfundingCrowdlending sites help give a voice to niche enterprises and causes
- Appified SommelierConsumers turn to apps for a more informed, personalized approach to wine
- Alcoholic HybridizationUnique beverage concepts fuse spirits with beer and wine offerings
- Drinking DecadenceConsumers compromise dessert to indulge in treat-inspired spirits
- Hyper-Niche SommelierExperts in unexpected areas of interest make for unique, sensorial amenities
- Casual ConnoisseurWine becomes an everyday enjoyment for consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 418 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,881 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,500 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly