Instrument Trend Report
1. High-Level Instrument Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Instrument Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Instrument Trend ReportThe Instrument Trend Report captures innovations made in the music equipment industry, featuring everything from guitars, pianos and keyboards to digital synthesizers and software for electronic music production. Nowadays, consumers can make music in the comfort of their own home with the plethora of computer programs available, not to mention the advent of apps that let users literally play instruments on their smartphones and tablets. We round out our research by looking at innovations from brands like Yamaha and Epiphone, as well as highlighting consumer interest with video games like Rock Star and Guitar Hero.
Who Custom Instrument Market Research is ForOur research will best serve companies that make musical instruments, music shops, music teachers and software developers that want to create new and innovative products to retain consumer interest. The Instrument Trend Report provides users with a clear sense of what appeals to consumers, giving them an opportunity to capitalize on market potential.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Instrument ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Instrument Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: music, software, music production, guitars, video games and instrument trends. Other Sample Topics: Casual Dining, Booze, Athletic Training, Home Product, Snack Alternative, Milk Product, Artisan Branding, Fresh Branding, Athlete, Facial Care, Vegetable, Brunch, Health Food Branding, Diet Beverage, Pampering, Heart Disease, Banking, Hybrid Dessert, Online Culture, Neighborhood, [More]
Sample Instrument Market Research ReportOur Instrument research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Instant MusicianTech-savvy becomes an important trait of a great musician
- Lyrical ExposureViral pop song covers reflects a turn towards accessible marketing platforms
- Musical PlayA need for sophisticated stimulation prompts more refined musical activities
- Hip Hop ExpansionRap artists deep dive into the fashion market to expand consumer allure
- Audio DecorBrands develop products that blend musical enjoyment with decor
- Digital Instrument InstructionDigital natives turn to high-tech solutions to learn to play music
- Musical NostalgiaMusic manufacturers focus on vintage motifs for consumers seeking authenticity
- Hyper-Targeted FestivalFestivals cater to individual interests and markets to expand interest
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 576 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,505 examples
- 9,796+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,426 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly