Urban Apparel Trend Report
1. High-Level Urban Apparel Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Urban Apparel Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Urban Apparel Trend ReportTrend Hunter's Urban Apparel Trend Report is a key resource for better understanding the landscape of the contemporary fashion industry from the perspective of an urban living experience. We study new and leading fashion designers, brands, labels and seasonal releases, while also specifically focusing on urban sections from our crowdsourced research database.
Who Custom Urban Apparel Market Research is ForUse this report to enhance your knowledge of upcoming fashion releases that are set to garner significant market attention from urban consumers. Stay up to date with the latest trends and styles of the fashion industry, thanks to Trend Hunter's cutting edge research methods. With the help of the Urban Apparel Trend Report, readers will gain the ability to track new trends from the fast-paced world of fashion well before the competition.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Urban Apparel ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Urban Apparel Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Urban Apparel, Urban Dweller, Urban Living, Urban Fashion, Urban Style, Fashion Campaign, Designer Fashion, Fashion Brand, Designer Label and urban apparel trends. Other Sample Topics: Minimalist Couture, Tie, Onesie, Moisturizer, Male Skincare, Magazine, Fashion Influencer, Modern Maternity, Grooming, Fashion, Plaid, Sneaker Fashion, Minimalist Fashion, Clothing Design, Hipster Aesthetic, Underwear, Nail, DIY Jewelry, Male Accessory, Masculine Branding, [More]
Sample Urban Apparel Market Research ReportOur Urban Apparel research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Urban TotHipster kids apparel for the children of hipster parents
- Mansome DesireTraditionally feminine beauty routines are now commonplace for urban males
- Urbane ChildKids fashion brands develop products featuring a metropolitan aesthetic
- Urban AthleticismPerformance wear becomes less conspicuous with a streetwear aesthetic
- On-Demand LaundryInnovative apps enable convenient and cost-effective laundering services
- Cycling CoutureActive wear is given a formal makeover for self-propelled professionals
- Multi-Functional UtilityThe desire for multi-functional goods extends to the outerwear market
- Urban MarketingMarketing campaigns turn to urban environments for heightened engagement
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 269 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,244 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,754 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly