Jewelry Trend Report
1. High-Level Jewelry Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Jewelry Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Jewelry Trend ReportTrend Hunter’s Jewelry Trend Report covers the most popular trends in personal adornments, gemstones and fashion accessories. Jewelry trends have evolved exponentially since the days of gold rings, shiny diamonds and engraved pendants. Nowadays, consumers are captivated by items like personalized engagement rings, antique jewels and independent jewelers who are experts at handcrafted jewelry. On the other hand, there still is a high demand among consumers for flashy bling or a unique jewelry design like Kate Middleton’s engagement band. The report also examines jewelry trends from renowned companies like Tiffany & Co., De Beers, Zales and Swarovski.
Who Custom Jewelry Market Research is ForObvious candidates for this report would be owners of jewelry stores, but our research can be used by a multitude of professionals across many different industries. Examples include fashion designers, stylists, graphic designers, artists or anyone else that is inspired by jewelry and looking for renewed innovation. In the expansive jewelry industry, it is crucial for businesses to understand the varying trends that influence everything from fashion to art and design. Stay on the cutting-edge of this industry with the Jewelry Trend Report.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Jewelry ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Jewelry Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: antique rings, handcrafted jewelry, pendants, necklaces, earrings and jewelry trends. Other Sample Topics: Vintage, Lumberjack, Futuristic Fashion, Retro Fashion, Clutch Bag, Fragrance, Smart Fashion, Clog, Performance Wear, Collection, Portrait, College Fashion, Belt, Jacket, Perfume, Wallet, Running Shoe, Hair Salon, Hiking Boot, Magazine, [More]
Sample Jewelry Market Research ReportOur Jewelry research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Niche EngagementCouples infuse pop culture references into their unions with geeky jewelry
- Social AccessoriesSeeking cultural relevancy, consumers turn to pop culture jewelry for status
- Wearable BondingConsumers turn to wearable gadgets as a form of bonding with their peers
- Atypical BondingYouths turn to eclectic friendship jewelry to foster personalized connections
- Molecular AccessoryConsumers obsessed with being perceived as outcasts opt for scientific jewelry
- Vice PrideInstead of hiding their rebellious nature, consumers wear addictions with pride
- Wearable FandomConsumers opt for jewelry-based forms of expression for celebrity praise
- Feminized WearableWearables are designed to target women to increase demographic reach
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 238 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,108 examples
- 10,369+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,314 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly