Suburbia Trend Report
1. High-Level Suburbia Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Suburbia Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Suburbia Trend ReportThe Suburbia Trend Report examines various examples of suburban architecture, urban planning and lifestyle trends that spans this broad field of study. This report will delve into trends in housing developments, house design, grocery store trends and retail examples seen in suburban areas. Growing patterns of urbanization will also be addressed as a movement that sees metropolitan-like developments in the suburbs to give residents a city-feel combined with often rural environments.
Who Custom Suburbia Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards urban planners, city designers, real estate professionals; both commercial and home, as well as marketers and advertisers. With the growing popularity and affordability of suburban living, ample marketing, advertising and retail opportunities exist for brands. Use our research to find out how top-tier brands have infiltrated the suburban market, catering to specific types of consumers. The Suburbia Trend Report assesses the latest examples of suburban living, with a special focus on marketing potential for brands. Use our research to ensure your brand remains competitive as these opportunities continue to evolve.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Suburbia ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Suburbia Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: city, urban, suburban, suburbs, rural, lifestyle, homes, houses, condos, apartments and suburbia trends. Other Sample Topics: Ethnic Food, Frozen Food, Family Meal, Social Media, Health Tracker, DIY Snack, Vegetable, Icing, Sanitation Product, Pre-packaged, Liquid, Gym, Urban Living, Communal Cuisine, Almond, Edibles, Extreme Vacation, Eggnog, Produce, Cookware, [More]
Sample Suburbia Market Research ReportOur Suburbia research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Aspirational UrbanSuburban consumers turn to in-your-face urban marketing
- GrocerauntsSupermarkets incorporate sit-down themes to retain clientele
- Rural BrandingProducts adopt aesthetics reminiscent of local farm packaging for authentic appeal
- Digitized DiscountingFood shopping apps include price reductions for deal seekers
- Shopping ExcessUnusual features are added to grocery shopping to incite consumer intrigue
- Rural RevitalizationA desire to maintain tradition prompts renovations on rustic structures
- Rural PrefabConsumer preference for modular design sparks mobile retreats
- Grocer GalleryFood store displays honor the product with artistic aesthetics
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 297 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,353 examples
- 10,502+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,141 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly