Minimalism Trend Report
1. High-Level Minimalism Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Minimalism Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Minimalism Trend ReportThe Minimalism Trend Report features data that spans across design, architecture, fashion, tech and marketing industries. In addition to its aesthetic design focus, this research collection also explores how minimalism is used to create user-friendly web and mobile interfaces that are intuitive and easy to use. Readers will also explore minimalism in relation to brand identity, packaging design and promotional materials.
Who Custom Minimalism Market Research is ForThis report's data is not only useful for designers and creative professionals but is also a crucial tool for tech and cosmetic brands. These professionals will respond to minimalist marketing trends in their specific industries and will learn more about the power of simplistic branding. Featuring a mix of design, fashion and marketing examples, Trend Hunter's Minimalism Trend Report targets creative professionals with an appreciation for simplicity. In addition to its aesthetic takeaways, this report gives readers lessons in minimalist web design, mobile interface creation and social media marketing strategies.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Minimalism ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Minimalism Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: minimalist design, minimalist fashion, simple decor, minimalist branding, simple packaging and minimalism trends. Other Sample Topics: Speaker System, Public Infrastructure, Man Cave, Tattoos, Lamp, Bathroom, Dual-Purpose, City Planning, Art, Paper, Installation, Monochrome, Bed, Live Performance, Shower, Silk, Office Product, Dinner Table, Interior Decor, Refrigeration, [More]
Sample Minimalism Market Research ReportOur Minimalism research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Extreme MinimalismWire frame design expands the ethos of open concept for cramped consumers
- Atypical AudioA desire for individual expression prompts more abstract tech aesthetics
- Marketed MonochromeCompanies use simplistic colorways to convey elegance
- Athletic MinimalismFitness fashion becomes streamlined and minimalist for added versatility
- Online MinimalismStreamlined web design helps foster a straightforward online experience
- Minimalist WorkplaceConsumers opt for transparent office supplies to maximize space
- Patriotic MinimalismConsumers search for discreet ways to show their national pride
- Salon MinimalismBeauty parlor designs boast a subdued approach to grooming
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 564 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,458 examples
- 9,796+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,455 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly