Restoration Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Restoration Trend ReportThe Restoration Trend Report focuses on the techniques and purposes of restorative architecture that updates old buildings and brings them back to life without losing their sense of authenticity. Our report explores restored residences, the businesses that offer such services and general design trends. We also look at hotels, retail stores and homes that are refurbished and renovated.
Who Custom Restoration Market Research is ForThis report generates an understanding for designers, architects and restoration professionals in both the design and construction phases of a renovation project. It provides inspiration for hotel, retail and residential designers and discusses ways to artfully merge the old with the new. The Restoration Trend Report is a resource that guides architectural designs of old buildings for new purposes.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Restoration ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Restoration Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: restorative, architecture, building restoration, conservation, reparation, reconstruction, renovation, restored church and restoration trends. Other Sample Topics: Body Art, Fitness Furniture, Pottery, Minimalism, Hotel Aesthetic, Functional Home, Storefront, Shelf, Dual-Purpose Product, Workplace Culture, Workspace Decor, Monochrome, Film, Desk Accessory, Carpet, Decorating, Gallery, Themed Bedroom, Illustration, Open-Concept, [More]
Sample Restoration Market Research ReportOur Restoration research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Architectural StayCreating a bold visual impression, hotels turn to abstract structural designs
- Social StayAn emphasis on social engagement has hotels turning to more communal interior designs
- Architectural FandomFan appreciation is taken up a notch with structural methods of expression
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 1,058 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 5,290 examples
- 6,793+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 33,965 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Restoration
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month