Alternative Fast Food Trend Report
1. High-Level Alternative Fast Food Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Alternative Fast Food Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Alternative Fast Food Trend ReportThe Alternative Fast Food Trend Report explores the growing number of healthy QSRs and fast casual establishments that are now on the market. To cater to health-conscious consumers, these fast food alternatives provide an ideal solution, while applying the same values of convenience and immediacy as their less healthy counterparts. Additionally, this report assesses a growing number of salad bars, juice bars and healthy fast food menu items that provide alternative options for diners.
Who Custom Alternative Fast Food Market Research is ForThis report is aimed at restaurant executives, restaurant owners, brand managers, advertisers and marketers. Through the Alternative Fast Food Trend Report, find out what particular eateries consumers are positively responding to, and gain access to high-level patterns that depict the shifting dining preferences of modern patrons. This report details the most innovative brands and businesses catering to specific consumers who seek greater variety in fast food availability. Use our research to stay current and competitive in this fast-moving industry.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Alternative Fast Food ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Alternative Fast Food Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: fast casual, healthy fast food, salad bars, juice bars, QSRs, healthy options, menu items and alternative fast food trends. Other Sample Topics: Experiential Branding, Recipe, Food Personalization, Cola, Health Food Packaging, Sports Apparel, Cultured Dining, Workout Gear, Personal Training, Foodie, Exercise Gadget, Sporting Good, Balloon, Preventative Health, Gourmet Breakfast, Candy, Natural Health, Breakfast Meal, Hot Beverage, Organic Snack, [More]
Sample Alternative Fast Food Market Research ReportOur Alternative Fast Food research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Connected PackagingSeeking consumer engagement, brands turn to tech-integrated packaging
- Glamorized Fast FoodFashion designers adopt fast food aesthetics for cultural allure
- Green DiningThe fast casual industry responds to the health movement with bold brand transparency
- Fashionable QSRFast food brand extensions move beyond edibles into the apparel sector
- Drinkable BreakfastBreakfast turns to liquefied forms to satiate a consumer need for convenience
- Drive-Thru NoveltyBrands use the drive-thru experience as a stage for publicity stunts
- Upscaled TraditionTraditional foods for increased enjoyment and guilt-free consumption
- Eastern PoultryThe fast food industry updates their offerings for a new, global consumer
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 414 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,866 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,511 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly