Prank Marketing Trend Report
1. High-Level Prank Marketing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Prank Marketing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Prank Marketing Trend ReportThe Prank Marketing Trend Report illustrates how many brands utilize humor and shock to garner attention. In an over-stimulating media landscape, traditional advertising and marketing messages often get ignored. To stand out, brands utilize pranks, games and social media stunts in an attempt to achieve a viral status. Sites like Facebook and Twitter have become the ideal avenue for these marketing pranks to be released, while associating a sense of fun and humor with a particular brand.
Who Custom Prank Marketing Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for marketers, advertisers, social media specialists and brand managers who wish to see how some of the world's top-tier brands have executed successful marketing pranks. Additionally, the concepts and ideas used behind these pranks often provide inexpensive, yet authentic methods of consumer engagement, allowing brands to connect with everyday customers. Use the Prank Marketing Trend Report to discover how forward-thinking brands are able to attract positive social media exposure and create genuine consumer interaction.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Prank Marketing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Prank Marketing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: viral, humor, attention, advertising, marketing stunt, publicity stunt, pranking and prank marketing trends. Other Sample Topics: Pop Culture Fashion, Popstar, Music, Movie Trailer, Rap Culture, Superhero, Pop Culture Marketing, Internet, Social Sharing, Content Creation, Multimedia Entertainment, Pop Culture Branding, Celebrity Product, Celeb Fashion, Theatre, Subculture, Mythical, Movie Character, Celebrity Culture, Digital Content, [More]
Sample Prank Marketing Market Research ReportOur Prank Marketing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- BrandalismUnexpected street art draws attention through social media word of mouth
- Humor BombingThe public delights in the unexpected, leading to a new web phenomenon
- Augmented PhilanthropyActivists turn to surreal forms of marketing to convey urgency
- Grassroots HumorAs Hollywood comedy loses panache, consumers opt for cheap versions of comedy
- Appified CelebrationHalloween activities take on a digital spin with apps made for kids
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 570 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,483 examples
- 9,796+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,438 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly