Modern Literacy Trend Report
1. High-Level Modern Literacy Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Modern Literacy Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Modern Literacy Trend ReportUse the Modern Literacy Trend Report to better understand the digitization of books and contemporary ways to encourage reading in children, teens and adults. E-books and literary quote apps are popular, appealing to children and Millennials' love of technology as well as a Boomer's interest in organization and accessibility. Bookstores and libraries are moving towards virtual databases to improve accessibility, as well as appeal to a wider group.
Who Custom Modern Literacy Market Research is ForThis report is great for bookstore owners and library managers as well as the retail designers for these spaces. Teachers and business professionals involved in moving books to the digital world will also be interested, as well as authors themselves and novel app developers. The Modern Literacy Trend Report showcases contemporary library and bookstore designs, the move to the e-books and reading games for children.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Modern Literacy ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Modern Literacy Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: reading, literacy, modern library, digitized literature, e-books, reading games, audio books, audio literacy, comic book and modern literacy trends. Other Sample Topics: Retail Installation, Holiday Retail, Shopping Experience, Community Retail, Business Owner, Shopper Experience, Millennial Retail, Employer, New Business, Shopping Tech, Customer Engagement, Millennial Workplace, Customer Experience, Employee, Exclusivity, Online Retailer, In-Store Design, B2B, Touch Display, Thematic Retail, [More]
Sample Modern Literacy Market Research ReportOur Modern Literacy research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Augmented PlayChildren's products are getting a more advanced makeover
- Mobile LiteracyMaking the provision of educational tools and programs portable
- Author AidInnovations helping new authors create, sell and promote their books
- Modernizing LiteracyImproved literary techniques illustrate a shift away from traditional methods
- Literary EnticementModern libraries reflect the need for improved aspects of tradition
- Digitized LiteratureConsumers search for experiential ways to enjoy solitary activities
- Programmable PlayGeneration Z comes to expect open-source gaming
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 455 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,050 examples
- 10,120+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,311 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly