Consumption Trend Report
1. High-Level Consumption Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Consumption Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Consumption Trend ReportThe Consumption Trend Report studies the move to products and services offered based around the idea of over-consumption or anti-consumerism. It looks into the trends in particular demographics of their tech, fashion and food consumption. It touches on over-indulgent foods that market themselves to the glutton. On the other end of the spectrum, the report examines the growing need to digitally detox, as well as the rise in campaigns that discourage consumerism by charities or environmental organizations.
Who Custom Consumption Market Research is ForA tool for any business trying to understand the modern market and consumer, this report applies to a wide range of audiences. It pertains to professionals involved in the food, fashion and technology worlds of business. It's also useful for marketing agents trying to advertise something based on its over-indulgent nature or its minimalism and natural appeal. The Consumption Trend Report finds overarching patterns in consumer habits and products that cater to anti-consumers or the pampered in this day and age.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Consumption ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Consumption Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: product consumption, tech consumption, consumerism, consumed goods, production and consumption, consumer and consumption trends. Other Sample Topics: American Food, Rice, Social Health, Diet Beverage, Vegetarian Dining, Single-Serve, Carbohydrate, Speciality Drink, Health Monitoring, Medical Packaging, Coffee Pod, Anti-Aging, Laundry, Sobriety, Sangria, Streamlined Tech, Beverage Marketing, Gelato, Crowdsourcing, Good-for-You Marketing, [More]
Sample Consumption Market Research ReportOur Consumption research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Corporate ConsumptionFood oriented brands launch services for professionals at the workplace
- Restricted RichnessRich flavors are added to healthy recipes for a consumption compromise
- Post-Consumption PackagingPackaging designs boast post-consumption uses unrelated to the product
- Anti-Consumerist CampaignBrands emerge with bold campaigns against shopping holidays
- Condensed IndulgenceConsumers turn to decadent products to customize at-home coffee
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 399 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,830 examples
- 10,185+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,832 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly