Experiential Design Trend Report
1. High-Level Experiential Design Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Experiential Design Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Experiential Design Trend ReportThe Experiential Design Trend Report looks into design processes that are created with the consumer experience in mind for the final product. We look at examples of experiential dining and retail that provides unique experiences for consumers. We then look at electronics and pieces of ergonomic furniture that are designed in the best way for consumer comfort, efficiency and ease.
Who Custom Experiential Design Market Research is ForThis is an ideal resource for creative design innovators who are looking to design experiences, products and services for consumers. Business professionals in the restaurant industry, electronics, retail and automobiles can all benefit by learning about the processes of tailoring products to particular consumer experiences. The Experiential Design Trend Report gathers data on retail, dining and product design that allows for consumer satisfaction and happiness.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Experiential Design ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Experiential Design Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: architectural design, auto design, consumer design, experiential retail, experiential dining and experiential design trends. Other Sample Topics: Potato Chip, Active Lifestyle, Tea Party, Communal Workout, Communal Fitness, Pet Pampering, Seasonal Food, Tutorial, Birthday Party, Breakfast Food, Morning Ritual, Barbecue, Biscuit, Diversity, Hospital, Holiday Drink, Niche Brand, Long Weekend, Meatless Meal, Communal Dining, [More]
Sample Experiential Design Market Research ReportOur Experiential Design research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Experiential GiftingThe ritual of opening presents is augmented to be interactive and exciting
- Wellness CoutureFashion tech expands to include therapeutic measures
- Brainteaser 2.0Added features are added to puzzle pieces for an experiential twist
- Experiential PayEnhancing user experiences, interactive payments add allure to everyday routine
- Gamified PackagingAdding a level of activity, brands introduce game-like packaging designs
- Experiential EatingConsumers search for themed dining experience to satiate a need for adventure
- Architectural KioskBrands favor remarkable kiosk designs in spite of short time frames
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,349 examples
- 10,500+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,136 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly