Ethically Sourced Trend Report
1. High-Level Ethically Sourced Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Ethically Sourced Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Ethically Sourced Trend ReportThe Ethically Sourced Trend Report sheds light on the environmentally and socially good practices of companies, aiming to appeal to the conscious shopper. Adhering to specific human rights and sustainability guidelines, food, fashions and manufactured goods can be labelled as ethically sourced, or even more specific, fair trade products. We examine the fashion brands, cafes and manufacturers that hold this qualification as important and look at how these businesses market their transparent production processes.
Who Custom Ethically Sourced Market Research is ForGrocers, cafe executives and owners, fashion designers and retailers will all find this report insightful and important. Manufacturing companies that want to have sustainable and ethical processes will also benefit. Any brand that would like to identify as transparent, sustainable and fair will also find this tool of use. Environmentally aware and socially conscious brands and products are discussed in the Ethically Sourced Trend Report. We reference the role that corporations have in social good initiatives and the consumers who thank such brands by providing their loyal support.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Ethically Sourced ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Ethically Sourced Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: fair trade, social good, environmentally friendly, ethical fashion, sustainable, organic, sweatshop-free and ethically sourced trends. Other Sample Topics: Home-Grown Food, Recycled Fashion, Eco-Friendly, Plant, Greenhouse, Eco Accessory, Paper Decor, Flower, Apartment, Eco Campaign, Recycling, Ethical Shopping, Asthma, Beach House, Eco Branding, Luxury Accommodation, Eco Gardening, Lawn, Sustainable Resource, Homegrown Food, [More]
Sample Ethically Sourced Market Research ReportOur Ethically Sourced research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Social EYESCause-related eyewear lets consumers accessorize ethically
- Ethical CoutureConsumers are choosing sustainability over luxury in terms of packaging
- Ethical PromotionBrands showcase food integrity with boldly ethical advertisements
- Ethical CaffeineThe coffee industry responds to the environmental crisis
- Eco HygieneSanitation products for women cater to environmentally conscious shoppers
- Transparent ProductionTo control the conversation, brands invite consumers behind the scenes
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 268 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,239 examples
- 10,432+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,762 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly