Social Retail Trend Report
1. High-Level Social Retail Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Social Retail Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Social Retail Trend ReportThe Social Retail Trend Report looks at how social media is increasingly used to connect consumers to brands. These social media campaigns range from simple interactions with shoppers, loyalty rewards programs and exclusive sneak peaks. Brands utilize social media to increase traffic into brick-and-mortar locations, as well as a way to excite consumers unexpectedly. This growing pattern can be described as momentary marketing, a strategy where brands take advantage of the ephemeral nature of social media to target consumers more directly and efficiently.
Who Custom Social Retail Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards retail professionals, marketers, advertisers, brand managers and social media representatives. The Social Retail Trend Report uncovers how top-tier brands utilize social media campaigns for a variety of purposes, often providing a direct and inexpensive channel to their desired demographic. Use our unrivaled research as a springboard for your brand's next marketing venture. Through our crowdsourced data, you will not only gain access to the most up-to-date social retail trends, but will also be provided with detailed consumer insight that shows which social media campaigns are grabbing consumer attention.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Social Retail ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Social Retail Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: social media, twitter, facebook, retail, promotion, promotional, marketing and social retail trends. Other Sample Topics: Reward Program, Shopping, Retail Technology, Millennial Shopper, Micro Loan, Store Display, Entrepreneurial Skill, Workplace, Digital Shopping, Store Experience, POS, Retail Concept, In-Store Tech, Retail Expansion, Job Search, Career Development, Credit Card, Touch Display, Start-Up, Retail Boutique, [More]
Sample Social Retail Market Research ReportOur Social Retail research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Social Media InterventionSocial media switches tones to push for more in-person socialization
- Crowdsourced CampaignSocially generated content encourages interaction
- Socialized PurchaseOffering guidance, social media apps offer accessible advice when shopping
- Custom AcquisitionPersonalization is brought back into stores to offer creative consumer input
- Socialized RetailSocial media informs retail spaces of the future
- Retail IntimacyRetail spaces become destinations for social interaction
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 580 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,524 examples
- 9,794+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,404 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly