DIY Activity Trend Report
1. High-Level DIY Activity Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. DIY Activity Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the DIY Activity Trend ReportThe DIY Activity Trend Report amalgamates the various do-it-yourself trends that consumers are gravitating towards. Through the rise of maker culture, more individuals are turning to budget-friendly and personalized solutions for everything from artwork to fashion. This report will delve into various cooking recipes, DIY gifts, household products, crafts and DIY kits.
Who Custom DIY Activity Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards product designers, art retailers, artists and craft store professionals. Furthermore, with the growing number of DIY activities and solutions emerging from various fields, market researchers can use this report to find broader patterns in consumer behaviors and preferences towards this innovative culture. The DIY Trend Report aims to keep you enlightened, informed and inspired by exposing you to the latest and most up-to-date database of DIY examples.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom DIY Activity ResearchIn as little as a day, a new DIY Activity Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: budget, do-it-yourself, recipes, crafts, gifts, artwork, fashion, homemade products, kits and diy activity trends. Other Sample Topics: Interior Decor, Glassware, Refrigerator, Humidifiers, Small Space Living, Rustic Branding, Compact Kitchen, Fantasy, Compact Home, Graffiti, DIY Party, Dining, Seaside Living, Tattoos, Festive Decor, Modern Art, Paper, Artistic Expression, Air Freshener, Luxury Home, [More]
Sample DIY Activity Market Research ReportOur DIY Activity research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Papyrus SophisticationConsumers craft stylish decor and accessories from paper
- Accessorized EccentricityDIY jewelry shifts toward bold aesthetics as a means for self-expression
- Recipe DiscoveryConsumers search for inventive ways to master preparing their own goods
- Advent DIYConsumers make their own paper advent calendars for the holidays
- Maker Culture FragranceConsumers take a DIY approach to scents for customized allure
- Maker Culture RomanceConsumer interest in maker culture prompts a surge in DIY gifting
- DIY SentimentsValentine’s Day takes a DIY approach as families seek bonding activities
- Experiential EntertainingConsumers opt for experiential forms of DIY education
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 269 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,244 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,754 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly