Consumer Behavior Trend Report
1. High-Level Consumer Behavior Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Consumer Behavior Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Consumer Behavior Trend ReportThe Consumer Behavior Trend Report uses our vast collection of crowdsourced information to accurately determine different consumer trends across various demographic groups. We break down the raw data into easy-to-understand terms, and in doing so provide you with the tools you need to apply the ever-shifting trends for connecting to customers.
Who Custom Consumer Behavior Market Research is ForOur research is vital for not only product design, but also marketing and retail professionals as well. Use our findings to help yourself better accommodate changing consumer preferences before the competition, and start spearheading innovation immediately when the timing is right. Trend Hunter's Consumer Behavior Trend Report is a toolkit for better understanding and acting upon recognizable consumer tastes and methods of engagement.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Consumer Behavior ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Consumer Behavior Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Consumer Behavior, Routine, Customer, Shopping, Ritual, Habit and consumer behavior trends. Other Sample Topics: Currency, Display Window, Retail Interaction, Shipping, Reward Program, Thematic Retail, Online Marketplace, Themed Retail, Shopping Experience, Retail Expansion, Business Culture, Funding, Business Tech, Financial Service, Educational Packaging, Employee Satisfaction, New Business, Digital Shopping, Networking Platform, Grocery, [More]
Sample Consumer Behavior Market Research ReportOur Consumer Behavior research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Exploratory SellingMarketers use interactive social experiments to enhance engagement
- Communal InteractionModern public furnishings allow for more expressive consumer behavior
- Social BarteringProviding personal interaction, brands exchange goods for social engagement
- Socialized PurchaseOffering guidance, social media apps offer accessible advice when shopping
- Passive DiscountRequiring minimal activity, brands offer rewards for everyday consumer behavior
- Tech-Assisted AdvertisingCampaigns that blend the offline with the online increase user appeal
- Insightful RetailRetailers leverage big data to make informed business decisions
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,396 examples
- 10,277+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,684 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly