Carbohydrate Trend Report
1. High-Level Carbohydrate Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Carbohydrate Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Carbohydrate Trend ReportThis Carbohydrate Trend Report looks at the role of carbohydrates in the food industry today as well as the popular opinion on gluten by consumers. Carbohydrate-heavy foods like bread, muffins and cereal have been receiving a more negative view in light of many gluten-free diets, therefore this report looks at ways to counteract this and to re-market carbs as a desirable food item. It also looks at delicious carbohydrate products that have been marketed to appeal to the more indulgent consumer or "foodies."
Who Custom Carbohydrate Market Research is ForThis report is for food brands like that of cereal or bread companies as well as restaurants, cafes and bakeries. It's also useful for marketers, ad agencies and campaign managers that wish to increase the consumer interest and sales of a carbohydrate-heavy product. Assembling the flavors, products and marketing strategies of popular carbohydrate food products, the Carbohydrate Trend Report gives brands a guide on how to stay relevant and desirable to consumers during the prominent gluten-free, health-conscious wave.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Carbohydrate ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Carbohydrate Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: bread, gluten, carbs, carbohydrate product, carbohydrate diet, carb counting, grains and carbohydrate trends. Other Sample Topics: Cold Coffee, Family Interaction, Sandwich Wrap, Hockey, Helmet, Meat, Superfood, Seed, Bite-Size, Communal Workout, Millennial Humor, Smoked Meat, Skincare Ritual, Food Vending, Crowdsourced Health, Low-Calorie, Alarm Clock, Educational Branding, Low-Fat, Food Ordering, [More]
Sample Carbohydrate Market Research ReportOur Carbohydrate research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Carbohydrate RebellionFear of weight gain presents a new approach to carbs
- Free-From IndulgenceA guilt-free approach is adopted in typically indulgent treats and recipes
- Grain SubstitutionConsumers replace traditional ingredients with healthier alternatives
- Celiac ConveniencePortable packaged gluten-free products ensure easy health
- Gluten MimicryAs gluten-free becomes a widely embraced choice, more replacements are seen
- Excess RestrictionEmbracing the health wave, consumers seek recipes that restrict ingredients
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 471 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,065 examples
- 10,018+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,620 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly