City Living Trend Report
1. High-Level City Living Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. City Living Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the City Living Trend ReportThe City Living Trend Report is an in-depth look at the modern realities, preferences and patterns of those living in urban environments. Our crowdsourced collection of research is able to identify specific market patterns related to city dwelling consumers in a number of different areas including fashion, art, food, lifestyle products and more.
Who Custom City Living Market Research is ForThis report will give readers an eye-opening look into the life of urban dwelling customers across a number of different demographic factors including age, sex, background and more. Our research will also be useful for professionals across multiple areas of industry seeking to better target city-based customers. Trend Hunter's City Living Trend Report is a complete and thorough look into the habit and preferences of the urban consumer, based on the realities of living in the city.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom City Living ResearchIn as little as a day, a new City Living Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: City Living, City, Urban, Dwelling, Lifestyle, Condo, Urban Living, Urban Design and city living trends. Other Sample Topics: Catering, Coffee Packaging, Fish, Cat, Sodium, Pre-packaged, Kid's Dessert, Holistic, Water, American Culture, Strawberry, Upscale Dining, Online Matchmaking, Soft-Serve, Patient Care, Wedding Photography, Death, Food Pairing, Dietary, Herbal Medicine, [More]
Sample City Living Market Research ReportOur City Living research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Urban GetawaysModern metropolitan retreats cater to millennials who enjoy fast-paced city living
- Urban FitnessAdding entertainment, health classes integrate cultural elements for appeal
- Domesticated CyclingBike rack designs accommodate two-wheelers within interior spaces
- Urban MarketingMarketing campaigns turn to urban environments for heightened engagement
- Urbanized SuburbanNon-metropolitan areas incorporate a city feel to accommodate Millennials
- Bike-Driven BusinessCycling culture converges with the peer-to-peer economy
- Urban AthleticismPerformance wear becomes less conspicuous with a streetwear aesthetic
- Community ConsumptionRestaurant concepts expand to serve as prominent community hubs
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 580 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,525 examples
- 9,796+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,410 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly