Branded Event Trend Report
1. High-Level Branded Event Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Branded Event Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Branded Event Trend ReportThe Branded Event Trend Report highlights numerous examples of how brands tap into millennial sensibilities through the use of memorable and innovative events. These range from charitable initiatives, product launches, fundraisers and parties -- all of which aim to connect to the modern consumer's goal for experiential and interactive modes of retail. Rather than simply offering products, brands are expanding their marketing efforts to include highly stimulating, multi-sensory events. Branded events are also a tactic used to maximize social media exposure, helping brands to gain traction online.
Who Custom Branded Event Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards advertisers, marketers, brand strategists and event co-ordinators. Use our research to find out how top-tier brands in the fashion, beauty, food and beverage industry utilize branded events as an extremely powerful marketing tool that helps to retain existing consumers and attract prospective customers. The Branded Event Trend Report is a valuable resource that documents the latest examples in this field. Use our research to better understand the consumer preferences towards these experiential and immersive events and the positive impact it can have on brands.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Branded Event ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Branded Event Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: charity, charitable, millennial, product launch, branding, fundraisers, marketing and branded event trends. Other Sample Topics: Iconic Brands, Pop-Up Dining, Heritage Branding, Seasonal Marketing, Hispanic Culture, Holiday Campaign, Visual Merchandising, Sports Campaign, Emotional Advertising, Sensory Marketing, Contest, Outdoor Entertainment, Sentimental Marketing, Protein Packaging, Interactive Marketing, Visual, Empowered Marketing, Promotional Campaign, Male Marketing, Brand Recognition, [More]
Sample Branded Event Market Research ReportOur Branded Event research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Fandom MarketingBrands are strategically tying team pride and product consumption together
- Co-Branded FestivalMoving beyond musical entertainment, festivals integrate pop-up stations
- Branded MilestoneBrands step in to create memorable milestone experiences for consumers
- Pop-Up BarsAlcohol brands reach out to consumers directly with temporary, themed bars
- Branded ZenBrands across all industries show support for the health and wellness movement
- Livestreamed CampaignBrands entice consumers with livestreamed, interactive video content
- Virtual EventBrand events leverage VR as an alternative to traditional entertainment
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 580 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,524 examples
- 9,794+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,404 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly