Africa Trend Report
1. High-Level Africa Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Africa Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Africa Trend ReportFrom the best African food to critically acclaimed African films, the Africa Trend Report highlights trends from the world’s second largest continent. In recent years, we have traced many exciting trends originating from countries in Africa. Although standard holidays in Africa consist of a safari ride or celebrating with African people at a World Cup event, there are a host of innovative and cutting-edge developments making their way overseas. Whether it is eclectic African music or surrealist artwork, Africans are on the forefront of becoming a trend-setting community in many different industries.
Who Custom Africa Market Research is ForThis report will benefit everyone from fashion designers and creative directors to educators and Black History scholars. Using Trend Hunter's crowdsourced data, those who read this report can leverage insight to create innovative products and services inspired by African products. The Africa Trend Report keeps you up-to-date on trends in fashion, film, art, business and broadcasting that are not only popular in Johannesburg, but are gaining attention in New York, Paris and London as well.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Africa ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Africa Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: African cuisine, safaris, African films, tribal music, tourism and africa trends. Other Sample Topics: Getaway, Hostel, Travel Campaign, Adventure Tourism, Secluded Retreat, Boutique, Luxury Accomodation, Tourism, Boutique Hotel, Immersive Travel, Hotel Design, Travel Booking, Travel Promotion, Urban Accomodation, Dorm Room, Millennial Travel, Social Travel, Airport Service, Upscale Tourism, Economy Travel, [More]
Sample Africa Market Research ReportOur Africa research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Braid BeautyPlaits become the go-to hairstyle in beauty and fashion
- Cultural CustomizationConsumers turn to DIY techniques to acquire cultural goods on a budget
- Brazen BeautySeeking unconventionality, editorials turn to flamboyant cosmetic looks
- Virtual AdventureCraving escapism, consumers turn to immersive tech to push their limits
- Highbrow VRVirtual reality illuminates new ways to interact with high art experiences
- Historical Hip-HopOrganizations prioritize and offer historical context for the genre
- Ancestry BrandingAfrican skincare brands build relationships through heritage branding
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 459 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,004 examples
- 9,970+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,369 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly