Social Travel Trend Report
1. High-Level Social Travel Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Social Travel Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Social Travel Trend ReportThe Social Travel Trend Report uncovers how airlines, hotels and resorts are utilizing social media as a means of attracting and relating to modern consumers. A more dedicated sense of engagement from the travel and tourism sector aims to better connect the industry to younger demographics -- mainly millennials -- through methods of communication most commonly used. This report will delve into the various examples of social media-integrated contests, booking platforms, rewards program and perks that are used to meld the social and travel worlds together.
Who Custom Social Travel Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards professionals in the travel and tourism industry, including airline executives, hotel executives and travel agency personnel. Furthermore, social media specialists, marketers and advertisers can utilize this report to see how top-tier brands are incorporating social media into their marketing and branding efforts. The Social Travel Trend Report assesses the latest examples and innovations in this growing field. Use our research to better understand the current state of the travel industry, but more importantly, gain insight into the changing attitudes and expectations of modern travelers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Social Travel ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Social Travel Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: getaway, vacation, holiday, social media, hotels, airlines, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and social travel trends. Other Sample Topics: UK, Resorts, Themed Hotel, Hotel Design, Travel Gear, Hospitality, Getaway, Niche Hotel, Family Travel, Hotel, Luggage, Economy Travel, Luxury Hotel, Cruise, Connected Hotel, Outdoor Accommodation, Geography, Travel Accommodation, South America, Couples Travel, [More]
Sample Social Travel Market Research ReportOur Social Travel research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Social TravelHotels and airlines boost social media engagement to increase community
- Crowdsourced PlanningCrowdsourced travel apps cater to socially connected consumers
- Hyper-Niche NetworkingAs generic social media becomes passe, consumers turn to cult communities
- Anti-UpgradeInstead of trading for new devices, consumers are opting for cost-effective mods
- Socialized FlightSeeking thrills, travelers turn to in-flight networking apps for entertainment
- Social SpontaneityConsumers turn to impulsive travel apps to foster new and exciting connections
- Connected TourismTravelers turn to crowdsourced activities to become part of shared experiences
- Connected CommuteTransportation spaces receive high-tech overhauls that engage travelers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 770 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,333 examples
- 9,675+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 54,805 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
= $3,788 - Save 28%
PRO Platform & Presentations
for 1 custom report / month