Publicity Stunts Trend Report
With 756 Hyperlinked Examples!
Get a Custom Version of the Publicity Stunts Trend ReportThe Publicity Stunts Trend Report looks at the evolution of publicity stunts, giving you an understanding of the nature of this inventive publicity strategy. Publicity stunts have always been a part of public relations; however, shortened consumer attention spans and the use of different media have turned traditional publicity stunts on their heads.
Who Publicity Stunts Market Research is ForPublicity stunt ideas are only the beginning; a perfectly executed media stunt is only part of an entire publicity strategy, which is the basis of our crowdsourced research. This research will benefit ad agencies, public relations companies, those in affiliate marketing and all others interested in how a daring publicity strategy can lend a competitive advantage to any campaign. The Publicity Stunts Trend Report will reveal to you the endless possibilities within the realm of publicity stunt ideas. Use the knowledge from this report to approach your strategies with more creativity and insight.
Other Sample Topics: Authenticity, High-Tech Marketing, Branded Content, Immersive Product Experience, Meta Marketing, Pop-Up Food, Holiday Marketing, Product Launch, Hispanic Food, Social Reward, Pop-Up, Heritage Branding, Customized Retail, Father's Day, Flatpack Design, Co-Branded Tech, Hip Hop Culture, Visual Marketing, Simulated Learning, Marketing Installation, [More]
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Publicity Stunts Research...For as little as $500 per custom deep dive, our team leverages insight from 100,000,000 people to curate you a custom Publicity Stunts report that takes into account your project, customer segments and research needs. You will save time and effort while increasing the rigor of your research. Each custom report is roughly 70 pages with 300 examples, including high level insights, the competitive landscape and specific examples.
Click here to learn more
Sample Publicity Stunts Market Research ReportOur Publicity Stunts research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Pop-Up PortabilityDriving a feel of impermanence further, brands are using more temporary venues
- Functional Out-of-HomeBrands are adopting useful physical advertisements to benefit consumers
- Curious ContestBrands create bizarre competitions to engage more customers
- Street ArtvertisingUsing graffiti-inspired campaigns to capture attention
- BrandalismUnexpected street art draws attention through social media word of mouth
- Humor BombingThe public delights in the unexpected, leading to a new web phenomenon
- Gastro Pop-UpFood-focused retail marketing draws in patrons by speaking to their need to eat
- Bartering BrandingCompanies are turning to alternative giveaways to promote products
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
Publicity Stunts Report Contents
- 0 Publicity Stunts Consumer Insights from this year with 0 examples = 0 PowerPoint pages
- 127 Publicity Stunts Consumer Insights in the full archive with 756 Publicity Stunts examples = 127 PowerPoint pages
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 298 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,354 examples
- 10,509+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,177 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly