QSR Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the QSR Trend ReportThe QSR trend report goes in-depth into contemporary currents altering this industry's shape and future direction. With key data and information on ordering, queues and fast dining, the content recaps influential ideas dominating Panera Bread, Starbucks and Denny's, among other leading players. Together, this helps highlight overarching patterns, themes and consumer preferences.
Who Custom QSR Market Research is ForThe QSR report is a valuable resource for fast and casual-style food and beverage brands, entrepreneurs, tech enthusiasts, marketing specialists and interior designers. It also points to powerful end user preferences for those scoping more niche topics such as family dining, Millennial eating habits and Gen Z snacking. The QSR report makes sense of complex patterns and trends taking over this dining sphere. As quick serve options are now essential to the lives of numerous demographics, the QSR report delivers on a common need to comprehend modern consumption.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom QSR ResearchIn as little as a day, a new QSR Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: restaurant, fast food, takeout, cafe, coffee, fast casual, dining, eating out, ordering, delivery and QSR trends. Other Sample Topics: Meditation Tech, Fried Food, Supplement, Perishable Food, Donut, Premium Product, Workout Routine, Gen Z, Mobile Dining, Healing, Sports Attire, Office Networking, Kids Nutrition, Optometry, Allergy, Beer Packaging, iOT, Pet Branding, Snack Branding, Fast Casual Gourmet, [More]
Sample QSR Market Research ReportOur QSR research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Upscaling TakeoutFast food brands use upscale marketing to negate industry stereotypes
- Hyper-Niche PaymentOffering convenience, brand-specific digital payment systems encourage loyalty
- Specialized SustenanceQSR brands develop ordering systems that deliver personalized menu items
- Fashionable QSRFast food brand extensions move beyond edibles into the apparel sector
- Alternative Drive-ThruDrive-throughs expand beyond the fast-food and QSR industry
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 694 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,470 examples
- 5,930+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 29,650 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom QSR
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month