About the Pre-Teen Report
2 Pages of Pre-Teen PRO Trends
(With 27 Hyperlinked Examples!)
- The Pre-Teen Trend Report explores exciting trends affecting young people, from youth programs and games for tweens to preadolescence online communities. From child models and teen celebrities catching the attention of the middle school demographic to parenthood texts and puberty guide books aimed at tweens, our report analyzes important developments influencing the future generation of brand-conscious consumers and their parents.
Who It's For
- Our research is ideal for parents, teachers, advertisers and large retailers looking to better understand the changing tween market. From dresses for teenagers by brands like American Eagle to the latest Justin Bieber accessories, the Pre-Teen Report features the most talked about products for this age range.
Stay informed on the latest tween craze with Trend Hunter’s Pre-Teen Trend Report.
The Pre-Teen Trend Report, last published on Dec 18, 2009, includes 2 PRO Trends and 27 examples of pre-teen market research and pre-teen consumer trends related to: tweens, fashion, teen magazines, puberty, teen celebrities and pre-teen trends.
- Our pre-teen research is based on Trend Hunter's 27 crowdsourced pre-teen trends and 1,348,000,000 total views of data.
What You'll Get:
• 2 Page / Slide Presentation
• 2 Page In-Depth Reading Report
• 2 Pre-Teen PRO Trends
• 27 Pre-Teen Examples
• 4 Pre-Teen Videos (Online)
• 162 Pre-Teen Images (Online)
• Additional Niche Reports (with a full subscription):
Sample Pre-Teen Pro Trends
- Each Pre-Teen PRO Trend is on its own slide with implications, a quantified score, and examples linked to online pre-teen articles, videos and images. Examples:
Bold but kempt hairstyles express personality without breaking dress codes
12 Examples + Score + Implications
The market (be)tween children and teenagers is hotter than ever
15 Examples + Score + Implications
PLUS -4 more Pre-Teen PRO Trends and 27 examples!