Toy Design Trend Report
1. High-Level Toy Design Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Toy Design Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Toy Design Trend ReportThe Toy Design Trend Report explores the latest innovations from top brands like Hasbro, Mattel and LEGO. This report investigates current tech-enabled toys on the market, including robots, wearables and intuitive devices that are often used for education as well as entertainment. Apart from looking at products from top-tier brands, this report sheds light on toy designs from small start-ups that are filling a niche in the toy industry.
Who Custom Toy Design Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards toy designers industrial designers, retail executives, app and tech developers. Additionally, market researchers and educators can use this report to discover high-level patterns into the preferences, expectations and behaviors of consumers towards these toy designs. To stay on top of this ever-evolving and dynamic industry, use the Toy Design Trend Report as a source of insight and inspiration.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Toy Design ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Toy Design Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: kids, youth, children, tech, apps, robots, education and toy design trends. Other Sample Topics: Baby Furniture, Kid's Media, Educational Play, Kids Tech, Senior, Modern Parenthood, Millennial Banking, Bath Product, Youth Culture, Parenting App, Infant Accessory, Interactive Toy, Smart Toy, Moms, Maternity, Family, Child Rearing, Family Routine, Crayon, Clothes, [More]
Sample Toy Design Market Research ReportOur Toy Design research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Collective PlayToy kits serve to alleviate sibling rivalry through all-encompassing activities
- Unexpected PlayKids activities are reinvented with unexpected artistic touches
- Cuisine PlayToy brands utilize food to add intrigue to everyday play
- Augmented ConstructionChildren's creative toys go virtual to encourage development
- Reciprocal PlayChildren are looking for interactivity and communication from dolls
- Responsible PlayEncouraging responsible behavior, parents turn to lesson-focused toys
- Infant ArtistEncouraging autonomy and self-expression, parents turn to artistic toy products
- Empowered PlaytimeA desire for more positive role models for children gets a response in toys
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 413 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,866 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,517 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly