Strategic Branding Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Strategic Branding Trend ReportThe Strategic Branding Trend Report will reveal the best branding tools and tactics being used within a variety of industries from car companies to fast food restaurants. This report will feature various case studies that explore how brands are reaching a desired demographic through advertisements, packaging concepts and interactive social media platforms.
Who Custom Strategic Branding Market Research is ForBrand managers and marketing professionals will find the most value from this report. It will investigate the best ways that brands are being promoted, while emphasizing products and catering to a preferred consumer demographic. Graphic designers and package developers will also be able to use this report to better understand industry competition. When re-branding or creating new advertisements, the Strategic Branding Trend Report will guide you through the best practices to ensure your company is being presented to consumers in a logical manner.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Strategic Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Strategic Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Strategic Branding, branding, brand identity, creative branding, marketing, strategic marketing and strategic branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Multicultural Entertainment, Empowerment, Shock Marketing, Youth Branding, Heritage, Heritage Packaging, Personal Branding, Female-Targeted Marketing, Fashion Marketing, Holiday Branding, Television Advertising, Romantic Marketing, Origin Branding, Pop-Up Food, Gen X Marketing, Brand Experience, Brand Partnership, Humor, Artistic Packaging, Sweet Sixteen, [More]
Sample Strategic Branding Market Research ReportOur Strategic Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Branding PessimismBrands embrace cynical attitudes with strategically pessimistic wording
- Bicultural BrandingAppealing to diverse groups through more than marketing
- Motion BrandingConsumers are responding to fashion marketing that highlights products in motion
- Origin BrandingDesigners implement region-specific packaging as a form of celebration
- Reinterpreted BrandingIconic logos are re-envisioned with anti-corporate sentiment
- Occult BrandingMoody, clandestine imagery aims to inspire product-driven ritual in consumers
- Prescription PackagingModern branding boasts a clinical design for health-conscious consumers
- Generational BrandingMillennials confront professional stereotypes with personal branding tools
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 990 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 4,950 examples
- 8,384+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 41,920 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Strategic Branding
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $999 / month
for 1 custom report / month