Spa Trend Report
1. High-Level Spa Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Spa Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Spa Trend ReportThe fusion of both health and wellness is explored within the Spa Trend Report as new and innovative spa treatments are becoming synonymous with well-being rather than just luxury. This report covers the latest in luxury spas and explores how businesses are better accommodating those who seek extravagant leisure. This report also dives into spiritual spa and sports medicine treatments and looks at the location, placement, architecture and interior design of these facilities. Finally, personal care and home spa treatments will also be examined.
Who Custom Spa Market Research is ForThose working in labor-intensive industries will be able to use this report as a reference for better employee benefits and personal care. Spa workers, wellness professionals and physical therapists can use this report to remain knowledgeable about innovative trends and themes emerging within their professional fields. The Spa Trend Report gives readers access to the most current and engaging spa treatments and provides insights on topics like personal care, spiritual healing and extravagant leisure.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Spa ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Spa Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: spa, massage therapy, wellness, hotel, luxury, relaxation, physical therapy, home spa treatments and spa trends. Other Sample Topics: Interactive Dining, Cheesecake, Wine Bottle, Therapeutic Tech, Cinnamon, Asian Fusion, Nostalgia, Membership, Asian Flavor, Athleisure, Anti-Aging Product, Wellness Tracking, Partying, Apparel, Routine, Scent, Hot Beverage, Portable Food, Workout, Millennial Marketing, [More]
Sample Spa Market Research ReportOur Spa research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- DIY CosmetologyThe spa is ditched for at-home devices that provide on-demand results
- On-the-Go RelaxationAs consumers crave on-demand relaxation, brands offer mobile spa services
- Rustic RelaxationConsumers shift to prefer simplicity over opulence in retreats and day spas
- Spa SpecificityAs consumers look to optimize relaxation, the spa experience gets ultra-customized
- At-Home RejuvenationA desire for efficiency has consumers turning to DIY spa alternatives
- Dual-Purpose BeautyConsumers opt for dual-purpose cosmetics and spa treatments
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 299 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,427 examples
- 10,273+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,661 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly