Smart Fashion Trend Report
1. High-Level Smart Fashion Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Smart Fashion Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Smart Fashion Trend ReportWe expand upon wearable tech in the Smart Fashion Trend Report, looking at clothing that is reactive and responsive in nature. First, we explore the exciting world of biometrics in reactive fashion, looking at activewear designs that opens holes and expand when sweat is detected. Sensors are embedded into apparel to allow for increased interactive abilities. Finally, connected clothing is also included, like battery-powered suits that charge smartphones, as well as couture smart glasses.
Who Custom Smart Fashion Market Research is ForFashion designers interested in creating innovative and functional clothing designs will love this report. Brand and business professionals in activewear, fitness wearables and connected apps will also find this crowdsourced data of interest. Technology developers working on reactive sensors and biometric technology will also be intrigued. The Smart Fashion Trend Report can be used to inspire new connected or reactive fashion designs and provide guidance on targeting such products to interested markets.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Smart Fashion ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Smart Fashion Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: wearable tech, biometric fashion, interactive fashion, reactive fashion, responsive fashion, connected clothing and smart fashion trends. Other Sample Topics: Beauty, Suit, Hairdresser, Deconstructed Fashion, Hairstyle, Clothing Collection, Skin Product, Jewelry, Menswear, Hair Care, Beauty Routine, Winterwear, Camping Apparel, Glove, Modern Maternity, Fabric, Smart Fashion, Food Photography, Prehistoric, Performance Wear, [More]
Sample Smart Fashion Market Research ReportOur Smart Fashion research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Responsive FashionHi-tech apparel that promotes interactivity with the wearer
- Connected CoutureHigh-end fashion designers merge status symbols with technological integration
- Integrated AudioSeeking functionality, consumers turn to audio-embedded fashion for convenience
- Reactive FashionAs fashion and technology merge, sensor-integrated apparel takes center stage
- Digitized WardrobeConsumers turn to smartphone apps for curated closet displays
- Responsive GarmentTechnology and fashion marry to provide sensitive apparel
- Temperature TechFootwear designs employ low-key heat retention technologies
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 471 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,065 examples
- 10,018+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,620 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly