Simulation Trend Report
1. High-Level Simulation Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Simulation Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Simulation Trend ReportTrend Hunter’s Simulation Trend Report looks at the various uses for simulated experiences in marketing, experiential gaming and virtual reality tours. This report will feature the most high-tech simulators that function with virtual reality experiences and provide users with immersive benefits. We will showcase headsets that simulate real-time experiences and full-body devices that allow consumers to feel like they are exercising, driving a car or walking through a video game.
Who Custom Simulation Market Research is ForThis unique report is loaded with insights for marketing teams and brands that focus on experiential services. It can be used to seek new immersive outlets and incorporate high-tech devices into promotional strategies. It can also be used by gaming companies and brands that provide interactive and virtual reality opportunities. The Simulation Trend Report will show you the increasing popularity of simulators, while allowing you to investigate how your brand can use these products to increase consumer interaction.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Simulation ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Simulation Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: simulator, simulated experience, virtual experience, virtual reality, augmented reality and simulation trends. Other Sample Topics: Internet Privacy, Smartphone Tech, Theft Protection, Customer Retention, Brand Communication, Music Subscription, Robotic Technology, Speakers, Music Creation, Lending, Projection Technology, Eyewear, Media Consumption, Immersive Marketing, Educational Game, Connected Retail, Office Communication, Gamified Productivity, Augmented Display, USB, [More]
Sample Simulation Market Research ReportOur Simulation research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Recreational Virtual RealityGamers revert to mundane roleplay
- Simulated TravelInstead of actually taking a trip, consumers turn to virtual reality for escape
- Virtual Test DriveAuto manufacturers shift to digital means to get drivers behind the wheel
- Simulated AdventureConsumers who crave change but are reluctant seek alternatives
- Simulated SunriseNature-mimicking alarm clocks use gradual light to rouse sleepers
- Interplanetary MockeryConsumers choose the next best thing to space tourism
- Simulated LearningTech-savvy youth gravitate towards holographic presentation modes
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 415 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,871 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,506 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly