Nostalgia Trend Report
1. High-Level Nostalgia Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Nostalgia Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Nostalgia Trend ReportThe Nostalgia Trend Report analyzes the sentimental feelings associated with products and brands and how these connections can be created and fostered. It showcases the cyclical nature of popular products, exemplifying this trend with things like vinyl records. Finally, we look into brands that have successfully aligned themselves with nostalgia like Coco-Cola and Levi's, as well as the importance of authenticity and simplicity in such products.
Who Custom Nostalgia Market Research is ForThis report will help brand managers, marketing agencies and advertisers to better utilize nostalgic marketing to draw in the receptive Millennial market. It's also applicable to retailers and packaging designers wishing to create nostalgic packaging solutions for various product types. The Nostalgia Trend Report explores the ideas and feelings that make certain sentimental products so attractive to Millennial consumers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Nostalgia ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Nostalgia Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: nostalgic, sentimental, nostalgia branding, nostalgia marketing, nostalgic product, nostalgia packaging, Millennial nostalgia and nostalgia trends. Other Sample Topics: Latin Food, Party Accessory, Fruit Snack, Artisan Branding, Hot Food, Salsa, Gamification, Prenatal, Topping, Culinary Tourism, Soccer, Beer Branding, Millennial Entertainment, Experiential Pop-Up, Seafood, Food Campaign, Tennis, Portable Snack, Surfing, Brand Fandom, [More]
Sample Nostalgia Market Research ReportOur Nostalgia research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Denim NostalgiaConsumers search for ways to recover the past while remaining timeless
- Remixed NostalgiaConsumers search for ways to enjoy past pop culture in new forms
- Musical NostalgiaMusic manufacturers focus on vintage motifs for consumers seeking authenticity
- Heartfelt FlashbackBrands engage consumers emotionally by referencing the passing of time
- Vinyl RevivalStylish products and niche services aim to recapture the glory of vinyl
- Spiked AntiquityBooze-infused vintage sodas combine kitsch with sophistication
- Accelerated NostalgiaBrands re-release and remix iconic products to commemorate milestones
- Nostalgic VesselCraft beers feature prohibition era packaging for artisan appeal
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,396 examples
- 10,274+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,671 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly