Narcissism Trend Report
1. High-Level Narcissism Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Narcissism Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Narcissism Trend ReportThe Narcissism Trend Report is an insightful study into products, services and technologies that promote self-centered interests in consumers. Especially in young Millennials and Gen Z, self-promotion through social media is widespread. Personal branding has become the norm and selfies have become ubiquitous. Apps and attachments that are designed specifically for taking selfies are common. Retail brands and marketing teams have begun to capitalize on this, encouraging selfies with products as a way of enlisting free marketing through social media sharing.
Who Custom Narcissism Market Research is ForThis report will specifically help marketing teams aiming to reach the young Millennial demographic and members of Gen Z. Fashion, tech and other retail store owners and sales executives will learn how to use this narcissism productively, by setting up selfie mirrors and social sharing campaigns. The Narcissism Trend Report captures ways to use a once negatively viewed trait productively in the retail, promotion and marketing world.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Narcissism ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Narcissism Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: gen z lifestyle, selfie, photo, social network, digital device, tween lifestyle, Millennial culture and narcissism trends. Other Sample Topics: Audio Device, Home Monitoring, Record Label, Beacon, Printed Product, Sound Technology, Drone Technology, App, Finance Tracking, Rollercoaster, Male-Targeted Tech, Gaming, Start-Up Business, Health Technology, Voice-Activated, Food Tech, Instant Messaging, Office Tech, Clock, Business Innovation, [More]
Sample Narcissism Market Research ReportOur Narcissism research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Aiding NarcissismSelfie-enabling apps and attachments lend to a culture of ego
- Normalized NarcissismSocial media users embrace vanity and over-sharing
- Branded SelfieBrands are embracing and heightening the selfie phenomenon to an art form
- Selfie 2.0Digital self-portraiture is taken up a notch with high tech options
- Narcissistic TraditionConsumers turn to self-promotion tactics as a mode of personal branding
- Selfie WellnessBrands elevate modern photography as a means to foster good health
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 349 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,620 examples
- 10,228+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,244 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly