Layered Fashion Trend Report
1. High-Level Layered Fashion Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Layered Fashion Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Layered Fashion Trend ReportThe Layered Fashion Trend Report is a study of the various styles associated with winterwear, sports gear and outerwear that uses layered pieces of clothing for fashionable or functional purposes. We focus on sweaters, long sleeve shirts, jackets and vests that can all be worn at the same time on top of one another. In active apparel, this layered fashion is seen to be important in keeping runners and athletes warm or cool, depending on the weather and their body temperatures. Materials that wick away sweat or rain are also very popular. In terms of fashion, both women's and menswear see a preference for looks that show off multiple articles of clothing, whether it be a shirt collar folded over a sweater, the bottom of a dress beneath a long jacket or socks rising up above knee-high boots.
Who Custom Layered Fashion Market Research is ForThis report is a great resource for fashion designers and personal stylists. Visual merchandisers in retail will also benefit from this information to create more attractive mannequins for window displays. Sportswear designers and retailers will also find this useful for discovering key materials and articles to sell to consumers with an active lifestyle. The Layered Fashion Trend Report provides a view into the emerging styles in women's and menswear as well as active apparel that layers multiple articles of clothing to create outfits.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Layered Fashion ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Layered Fashion Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: fashion, sweater, outerwear, performance wear, activewear, sports layers, undergarment, rainwear and layered fashion trends. Other Sample Topics: Beauty Marketing, American Fashion, Blazer, Skincare Branding, Hairstyle, Grooming Product, Minimalist Couture, Prehistoric, Clothing Collection, Clutch Bag, Natural Aesthetic, Fur, Catwalk, Hipster Culture, Plastic Surgery, Belt, Street Fashion, Jacket, Lumberjack, Facial, [More]
Sample Layered Fashion Market Research ReportOur Layered Fashion research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Clash HappyFashion embraces mismatched prints & patterns for eccentricity
- Haute FitnessThe sportswear market is given an aesthetic overhaul to satisfy female athletes
- Outwerwear EccentricityA desire for individuality prompts outerwear with personality
- Winterized CoutureHigh fashion products get a cold weather overhaul to satisfy need for function
- Athletic MinimalismFitness fashion becomes streamlined and minimalist for added versatility
- Urban AthleticismPerformance wear becomes less conspicuous with a streetwear aesthetic
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 356 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,650 examples
- 10,221+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,186 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly