Individualism Trend Report
1. High-Level Individualism Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Individualism Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Individualism Trend ReportThe Individualism Trend Report outlines consumer opinions on the rise of personalization and individuality and the effects these preferences have on brands, products and services. Fashion that allows consumers to express their personality is examined along with decor that is unique in its aesthetic. We also look at the popularity of one-of-a-kind products, artisan products and DIY maker culture. The report also follows some negative views of individualism, like that of some parents who prefer toys that foster collaboration and teamwork over individual play.
Who Custom Individualism Market Research is ForThis data is best used by marketers and advertisers who are looking at consumer interest in the realm of self expression and custom products and services. It is also useful for product developers who are looking to create more options in product designs, allowing them to be customized. The Individualism Trend Report focuses on the increased preference of the individual over the collective, leading to an interest in self expression and personal identity which affect purchasing decisions.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Individualism ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Individualism Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: self expression, self identity, personalization, custom, individuality, DIY and individualism trends. Other Sample Topics: Kid's Clothing, Toy Branding, Millennial Experiences, Science Kit, Modern Mom, Educational Play, Crayon, Teen Activity, Infant Health, Gen Z Lifestyle, Baby Footwear, Youth-Targeted Tech, Baby, Unplugging, Family Bonding, Pre-Teen, School Supply, Elderly Marketing, Custom Play, Art Kit, [More]
Sample Individualism Market Research ReportOur Individualism research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Denouncing PoliteManners take a backseat with consumers as individualism encourages crassness
- Social IndividualismDiversified activity stations foster bonds without sacrificing individuality
- Customized CollectibleConsumers alter toys and figurines with DIY touches for personal appeal
- Expressive InfantArtistic kids' clothing provides an outlet for parents' originality
- Precision-Cut PatternSeeking customization, consumers turn to laser-cut fashion techniques
- Macabre AnimalismCritters in design are taken from cutesy to dark for added sophistication
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 459 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,004 examples
- 9,970+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,369 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly