Travel Apparel Trend Report
1. High-Level Travel Apparel Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Travel Apparel Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Travel Apparel Trend ReportThe Travel Apparel Trend Report explores the latest examples of travel-specific clothing and accessories. This report will dive deep into this growing section of the travel industry, that ensures tourists and travelers remain comfortable, safe and stylish throughout vacations and holidays. This report will include the latest in lightweight accessories and backpacks, jackets, sweaters, pants and all-weather clothing. Also, the growth of multipurpose clothing, travel wearables and storage-focused apparel will also be addressed.
Who Custom Travel Apparel Market Research is ForProfessionals in the travel industry and individuals in the fashion industry will find value in this report. Retailers that specialize in season-specific clothing, athletic retailers, fashion designers, product designers and industrial designers can all utilize our research to stay on top of the newest trends in travel apparel. The Travel Apparel Trend Report covers the entire spectrum of travel clothing, from beach-ready bikinis to cold weather parkas, and everything in between. More importantly, use Trend Hunter's crowdsourced data to gain consumer insight into the modern shopper's preferences, behaviors and buying habits.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Travel Apparel ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Travel Apparel Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: commuter, accessories, lightweight, backpack, pants, jackets, sweaters, compact, light travel, warm, multipurpose and travel apparel trends. Other Sample Topics: Travel Campaign, Adventure Tourism, Hotel Amenity, Backpacking, Airport Aesthetic, Spring Break, UK, Resorts, Airplane Food, Social Travel, Hotel Room, Luxury Travel, Modern Hotel, Luxury Accomodation, Secluded Retreat, Luxury Hotel, Gen X Travel, Air Travel, Upscale Tourism, Luxury Retreat, [More]
Sample Travel Apparel Market Research ReportOur Travel Apparel research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Luggage ParanoiaSmart luggage allows paranoid travellers to relax while on the road
- Juvenile WorkoutParents opt for athletic-focused clothing for kids for a lifestyle extension
- Safeguarding TravelSeeking security, consumers turn to high-tech travel accessories for comfort
- Cultural CustomizationConsumers turn to DIY techniques to acquire cultural goods on a budget
- Connected TravelConnectivity extends to travel accessories to make excursions less burdensome
- Aesthetic AmenitiesHotels seek to please discerning consumers with high fashion amenities
- Urban AthleticismPerformance wear becomes less conspicuous with a streetwear aesthetic
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 295 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,392 examples
- 10,275+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,680 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly