Food Campaign Trend Report
1. High-Level Food Campaign Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Food Campaign Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Food Campaign Trend ReportThe Food Campaign Trend Report delves into the realm of social good and activism surrounding solving poverty, providing food for the hungry and creating sustainable farming and restaurant practices. The report explores the use of social media and advertisements in promoting food projects. We look at World Food Day projects that fundraise to reduce poverty as well as food trucks that aim to improve food literacy of consumers.
Who Custom Food Campaign Market Research is ForThis report is useful and unique for marketing agents in the food industry as well as those working for non-profits and charities addressing hunger and poverty. Restaurant owners and farmers will also see the movements happening in their fields around sustainable dining and farming practices. The Food Campaign Trend Report outlines organizations, movements and practices that aim to address food literacy, decrease hunger and improve sustainability.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Food Campaign ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Food Campaign Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: farming, sustainable food, poverty campaign, hunger, food project, cooking campaign, World Food Day and food campaign trends. Other Sample Topics: Workplace Environment, Non-Alcoholic Beverage, Co-Ownership, Wellness Monitoring, Food Allergy, Ethical Initiative, Skincare Ritual, DIY Holiday, Alcohol Marketing, Sleep, Preventative Measure, Swimming, Chip, Vitamin, Garden, Ready-to-Eat, Diagnosis, Quinoa, Cultural Cuisine, Medical Campaign, [More]
Sample Food Campaign Market Research ReportOur Food Campaign research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Edible InsectBugs transition from gross to glamorous for edgy, sustainable consumers
- Social Good SnackingThe charitable food market is expanded for an all-encompassing experience
- Digital Dining MarketingFood brands tie in social media to push the social aspect of eating
- Ethical PromotionBrands showcase food integrity with boldly ethical advertisements
- Culinary CommunityBrands engage consumers with recipe-driven social campaigns
- Green DiningThe fast casual industry responds to the health movement with bold brand transparency
- Educational NourishmentCampaigns seek to elevate the food literacy of individual consumers
- Connected Food TruckFood truck promotions take directions from social media users
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 464 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,028 examples
- 9,968+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,361 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly