Equality Marketing Trend Report
1. High-Level Equality Marketing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Equality Marketing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Equality Marketing Trend ReportThe Equality Marketing Trend Report examines how brands are aligning with particular social causes to present an image of corporate responsibility. Through avenues like social media, messages of gender and racial equality are able to spread rapidly, with likeminded individuals joining in. Brands have utilized these social movements as a vehicle for their brand, often associating themselves with a popular social issue. This report looks at the latest marketing and advertising campaigns that successfully execute this strategy.
Who Custom Equality Marketing Market Research is ForThis report is geared toward marketers, advertisers, brand managers, social media specialists, charity organizations and activist groups. In today's age, transparency and social awareness are priorities among consumers, and brands who align with these values are far more likely to evolve with the current generation. Through the Equality Marketing Trend Report, gain a better understanding of the mindset and motivations behind customers' purchasing decision and better position your brand to attract forward-thinking consumers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Equality Marketing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Equality Marketing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: gender equality, racial equality, social good, social awareness, political issue and equality marketing trends. Other Sample Topics: Keyboards, Luxury Tech, Live Entertainment, Home Entertainment, Software, Male-Targeted Tech, Mobile Marketing, Durable Technology, Authentication, Waterproof Technology, Immersive Entertainment, Science, Gamified Education, Personal Identification, Sharing, Video Streaming, Dual-Purpose Technology, Discount Store, Content Marketing, Drone Delivery, [More]
Sample Equality Marketing Market Research ReportOur Equality Marketing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Multilingual AcademiaAccommodating students with English as a second language becomes easier
- Equality MarketingCampaigns focused on achieving equality appeal to female consumers
- Digitized Girl PowerThe next phase of equality for women focuses on tech and the online sphere
- Empowered ChatFemale-focused communication apps create a community
- Branded EqualityBrands take effective measures to illustrate gender inequality
- Empowered PlaytimeA desire for more positive role models for children gets a response in toys
- LGBT ExclusivityLGBT-friendly services provide the queer community with positive environments
- Early Introduction EqualityLGBTQ acceptance is reflected in family-friendly representations
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 269 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,244 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,754 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly