Edible Trend Report
1. High-Level Edible Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Edible Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Edible Trend ReportWe look at food as a medium throughout the Edible Trend Report, as well as the rise of alternative edible products. Ingredients that wouldn't have previously been viewed as enticing are now becoming common in health food, like charcoal, with natural detoxifying benefits. We also find that beauty products that are natural enough to eat are gaining headway with health-conscious and organic-minded consumers. Edible art designs continue to be a form of fun and excitement, with cakes designed to look like humans or crackers that double as children's toys. Finally, edible fashion marketed for adult intimacy is also explored.
Who Custom Edible Market Research is ForThis report is useful to professionals in many industries, most clearly those working with food brands to incorporate intriguing ingredients and unique designs that make the food's form equally important as its flavor. It's also useful for product developers and marketers in the beauty and cosmetics industry, as well as retailers of fashion and adult products. The Edible Trend Report provides a look into the creative potential in foods and natural ingredients to attract consumers through form.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Edible ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Edible Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: edible art, edible cosmetic, edible fashion, natural ingredients, organic, food form and edible trends. Other Sample Topics: Convenience, Food Customization, Macaron, Crowdsourcing, Wellness, Tutorial, Dairy Alternative, Wine Packaging, Food Delivery, Basketball Apparel, Health Food Branding, Dietary Restriction, Fusion Food, Snowboarding, Baby Safety, Tranquility, Millennial Wellness, Water Sport, Sports Product, Dermatology, [More]
Sample Edible Market Research ReportOur Edible research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Edible GoreA heightened appreciation for gruesome imagery prompts macabre confectionery treats
- Kitchen CosmeticsBeauty products use ingredients safe enough to eat to emphasize health
- Edible ArtistryRebranding the concept of food play, artists utilize organic materials for effect
- Edible AlcoholCocktails are given a solid, food-based form to satisfy demand for diversity
- Edible PlayHeightening experiences, consumers turn to elements of play that incorporate food
- Active AdditiveConsumers embrace edible charcoal as a purifying extra ingredient
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 238 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,108 examples
- 10,369+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,313 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly