Disease Trend Report
1. High-Level Disease Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Disease Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Disease Trend ReportIn the Disease Trend Report we explore designs that limit the spread of illnesses, methods for diagnoses as well as health marketing tactics. First, preventative devices that mitigate the spread of germs are included, like motion sensor crosswalk buttons and high-tech hand dryers. Next, we explore the rise of DIY diagnoses and healthcare apps that allow people to monitor their own health. Finally, health marketing is examined, with a popularity in educating Millennials through humor to address a serious topic.
Who Custom Disease Market Research is ForThis report is for health and sanitation designers creating everyday devices to help limit the spread of germs. Professionals in industrial bathroom supplies as well as home decor retailers will benefit from these design insights. Health and medical professionals will also better understand the use of apps in disease control and management, while health marketers will also gain insights. The Disease Trend Report compiles information around the ways to mitigate, educate and manage disease and illness.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Disease ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Disease Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: germs, sanitation, diagnosis, illness, healthcare, medicine, health marketing, pain, headache and disease trends. Other Sample Topics: Dairy-Free, 3D Printed Food, Vegan Dessert, Topping, Skin Protection, Sensory Food, Medical Care, Personal Care Product, Fitness Facility, Butter, Futuristic Grocery, Hearty Breakfast, Diet Recipe, Cupcake, Protein Snack, Dentistry, Enriched Food, Salad, Athletic Wear, Shared Space, [More]
Sample Disease Market Research ReportOur Disease research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- DIY DiagnosisConsumers take health into their own hands
- Germ ManiaInnovative concepts that prevent the spread of germs aim to alleviate consumer fear
- Health RealismMedical advertising delivers true-to-life portrayals of illness
- Home PurificationSelf-sanitizing items give peace of mind to those looking to automate health
- Automated SanitationSeeking professional cleaning, consumers opt for self-sufficient sanitizers
- Humorizing HealthMedical marketing takes on comedic elements for a more lighthearted approach
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 356 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,650 examples
- 10,221+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,186 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly