Flavored Water Trend Report
1. High-Level Flavored Water Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Flavored Water Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Flavored Water Trend ReportThe Flavored Water Trend Report follows the health-conscious market interested in alternative beverages to sugary soda and juice. These consumers are often attracted to the health benefits of choosing flavored water over other drinks. We look at popular fruity flavors as well as more niche, odd flavors like salad-flavored water or olive water that attracts a more adventurous demographic. We also examine the marketing techniques and packaging designs of such brands like Vitaminwater and ICE sparkling water.
Who Custom Flavored Water Market Research is ForThis report is a great resource for water, pop or juice brands that want to rebrand themselves with a more healthy identity or create offshoot products that attract a different demographic. It is also interesting for packaging and bottle designers for new beverages or water products to differentiate themselves from others. The Flavored Water Trend Report finds the most captivating packaging designs, marketing techniques and flavor innovations in sparkling and still water beverages.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Flavored Water ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Flavored Water Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: beverage flavor, water, water bottle, carbonated drink, flavor enhancement, hydrating drink, sparkling water and flavored water trends. Other Sample Topics: Dairy, Mediterranean Food, Prestige Branding, Hot Dog, Cocktail Bar, Public Health, Exotic Flavor, Diet Product, Boomer Fitness, Gamification, Upscale Ingredient, Health Beverage, Pork, Meal-Sharing, Coffee, Communal Fitness, Youth Packaging, Fried Food, Maker Culture, Vegan Cuisine, [More]
Sample Flavored Water Market Research ReportOur Flavored Water research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Artisanal HydrationWater bottles are artistically re-branded to generate consumer intrigue
- Drinkable GardenMoving beyond health, fresh botanical ingredients take over beverages
- Floral LibationConsumers search for flavors that complement their changing lifestyles
- Carbonated AntioxidantSodas receive a health-conscious overhaul with good-for-you nutrients
- Mediterranean RefreshmentTraditional Mediterranean flavors inform beverage and dessert offerings
- Customized SweetAlternative sweeteners turn to familiar flavors for approachability
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 418 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,881 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,500 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly