Couture Marketing Trend Report
1. High-Level Couture Marketing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Couture Marketing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Couture Marketing Trend ReportWe examine high-end clothing and upscale branding throughout the Couture Marketing Trend Report. We explore the consumer interest in luxury and exclusivity in the fashion world, looking at the ways that branding a retail store, fashion line or collection as such is helpful in sales. We also explore retail branding that includes virtual reality experiences that bring couture and the runway to retail.
Who Custom Couture Marketing Market Research is ForThis report is curated for fashion designers creating couture as well as casual apparel. It is also great for runway show designers as well as fashion retailers who are interested in creating immersive experiences using virtual reality to draw shoppers into brick-and-mortar locations. The Couture Marketing Trend Report outlines the branding strategies for high-end clothing, luxury accessories and collections that appeal to consumers with a desire for opulence.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Couture Marketing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Couture Marketing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: couture branding, couture fashion, fashion marketing, upscale marketing, high-end branding, prestige branding and couture marketing trends. Other Sample Topics: Vintage Aesthetic, DIY Clothing, Cosmetic Tech, Fur, Modern Maternity, Sneaker Design, Performance Wear, Retro Fashion, Knitwear, Suede, Material, Bow Tie, Footwear Design, Body Image, Facial Hair, Reactive Fashion, Couture Fashion, Minimalist Footwear, Earring, Self Expression, [More]
Sample Couture Marketing Market Research ReportOur Couture Marketing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Modest-ChicThe rise of conventional couture redefines what it means to be attractive
- Comical CoutureThe use of humor in fashion illustrates the continuing expansion of pop culture
- Rarified CoutureFashion marketing makes use of exotic animals to equate luxury with rarity
- Affordable CoutureSeeking to broaden appeal, designers turn to collaborations to entice consumers
- Couture HackingThe ubiquitous nature of designer goods becomes a marketing tool for artists
- Exhibitionist CoutureUpscale fashion markets exaggerate looks in a turn away from functionality
- Cannabis CoutureHigh fashion products and accessories illuminate a new cannabis consumer
- Couture VoyeurismDesigners invite consumers to experience fashion week in-store via VR
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 424 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,907 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,485 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly