Couture Branding Trend Report
1. High-Level Couture Branding Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Couture Branding Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Couture Branding Trend ReportWe explore fashion marketing in the Couture Branding Trend Report, looking at high-end clothing and accessories that are marketed as luxury items. Couture clothing is seen as upscale, opulent and in-style, making it an effective brand identity for any type of clothing. We see unusual areas arising like couture maternity wear and high-end cannabis products and accessories. We also look at the successful collaborations between everyday brands and couture brands, providing style overhauls and widening the market of each brand.
Who Custom Couture Branding Market Research is ForThis report can be used by fashion marketing teams, designers and advertisers to innovate their brands and products and target them to an upscale market. Footwear designers will especially benefit from this report, as sneaker culture is witnessing a lot of successful couture collaborations. The Couture Branding Trend Report will illuminate the designs and marketing methods for branding a fashion, accessory or footwear line or product as exclusive and high-end.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Couture Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Couture Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: high-fashion branding, luxury branding, couture design, exclusive marketing, prestige branding, high-end brand and couture branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Luxury Gift, Luxury Product, Gold, Luxury Food, VIP, Ultra Luxury, Diamonds, Couture Branding, Luxury Beverage, Luxury, Night Club, Designer Label, Premiumization, Luxury Clothing, Luxury Toy, [More]
Sample Couture Branding Market Research ReportOur Couture Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Sneaker CoutureEnhancing the casualness of luxury, brands hype opulent athletic styles
- Couture HackingThe ubiquitous nature of designer goods becomes a marketing tool for artists
- Nunnery CoutureA push away from edginess sees fashion take a holy, conservative turn
- Sophisticated CollaborationEveryday brands pair with couture in an attempt to boost branding
- Cannabis CoutureHigh fashion products and accessories illuminate a new cannabis consumer
- Couture VoyeurismDesigners invite consumers to experience fashion week in-store via VR
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 408 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,847 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,534 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly