Brand Evolution Trend Report
1. High-Level Brand Evolution Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Brand Evolution Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Brand Evolution Trend ReportThe Brand Evolution Trend Report assesses how successful brands are able to alter parts of their image to cater to current and popular tastes. In an ever-changing world, brands must not only keep an eye on their competition, but must also remain immersed in the culture. This report showcases innovative marketing campaigns, rebranding efforts and logo changes that have helped shape some of the world's top brands.
Who Custom Brand Evolution Market Research is ForThis report is directed at advertisers, marketers, brand managers, social media personnel and advisers. Through our crowdsourced research, gain exposure to a plethora of case studies, campaigns and examples of brand evolution case studies while finding ways to apply these concepts and strategies to your company. Use the Brand Evolution Trend Report to keep your team enlightened, inspired and prepared for your next big project.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Brand Evolution ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Brand Evolution Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: branding strategy, rebranding, brand logos, brand experience, target market, demographic and brand evolution trends. Other Sample Topics: Branded Gift, Brand Authenticity, Rural, Father's Day, Website, Premium Packaging, Authentic Marketing, Movie Campaign, Brand Reinvention, Holiday Campaign, Brand Launch, Promotional Campaign, CPG, Empowerment Marketing, Media Outlet, Customer Service, Gamified Decor, Resume, Holiday Branding, Mascot, [More]
Sample Brand Evolution Market Research ReportOur Brand Evolution research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- PeoplevertisingCreative ad agencies literally use consumers as vehicles for their message
- BrandalismUnexpected street art draws attention through social media word of mouth
- Abstract RebrandingNotable brands are turning to artistic imagery to stay relevant
- Couture HackingThe ubiquitous nature of designer goods becomes a marketing tool for artists
- Niche FandomCeleb merchandise takes an eclectic turn as consumers crave customization
- Brand DeconstructionOrganizations appear more approachable by reverting to simplicity
- Reinterpreted BrandingIconic logos are re-envisioned with anti-corporate sentiment
- Hi-Tech TextileConsumers turn to smart apparel for preventative measures
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 398 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,830 examples
- 10,187+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,854 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly