Necklace Trend Report
1. High-Level Necklace Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Necklace Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Necklace Trend ReportThe Necklace Trend Report examines the world of neck adornments, from high-fashion jewelry like gold chains and pearl necklaces to lockets encrusted with beads, charms or diamonds. Even in tough financial times, consumers still desire items like silver bracelets, gold necklaces and even antique pendants. Our research helps businesses identify what necklace jewelry trends are currently popular with consumers, while pinpointing the forces behind products that will be popular in the future.
Who Custom Necklace Market Research is ForOur data will be valuable to jewelry designers, fashion stylists, jewelers and fashion accessory retailers that want to understand the habits of today’s consumer. Furthermore, our crowd-sourced data will be useful to brand innovators, product developers and marketing managers that want to creative innovative products, enhance services and amplify advertising ventures. The Necklace Trend Report enables brands to stay on top of the hottest trends in the necklace industry, and gives you the tools required to be a competitive force in the marketplace.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Necklace ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Necklace Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: pendants, antique jewelry, lockets, chains, bracelets and necklace trends. Other Sample Topics: Menswear, Sneaker Collection, Couture Design, Streetwear, High Heel, Minimilist Outerwear, Modern Maternity, Glove, Underwear, Male Grooming, Hipster, Jewelry Design, Color, Shorts, Retro Fashion, Office Wear, Androgyny, Fabric, Bags, Editorial, [More]
Sample Necklace Market Research ReportOur Necklace research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- ODDornmentBejewelling atypical body parts for fashionable eccentricity
- Niche EngagementCouples infuse pop culture references into their unions with geeky jewelry
- Social AccessoriesSeeking cultural relevancy, consumers turn to pop culture jewelry for status
- Atypical BondingYouths turn to eclectic friendship jewelry to foster personalized connections
- Vice PrideInstead of hiding their rebellious nature, consumers wear addictions with pride
- Wearable FandomConsumers opt for jewelry-based forms of expression for celebrity praise
- Accessory PlaySeeking a childhood connection, consumers turn to toy-inspired accessories
- Feminized WearableWearables are designed to target women to increase demographic reach
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 423 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,902 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,486 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly