Bargain Trend Report
1. High-Level Bargain Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Bargain Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Bargain Trend ReportThe Bargain Trend Report identifies the most successful and innovative examples of discount campaigns and the greatest consumer responses to these campaigns. While major shopping events like Black Friday gain increasing media attention and traction with bargain seekers, mobile technology, beacon retail and online shopping allow retailers to offer consumers hyper personalized, time-sensitive savings offers, encouraging them to try new products or buy in bulk.
Who Custom Bargain Market Research is ForThe Bargain Trend Report is ideal for retailers seeking to create meaningful sale campaigns that not only leverage discounts to drive sales, but also generate publicity for a brand or retail establishment through channels such as social media hashtag campaigns and positive word of mouth. The Bargain Trend Report identifies the most innovative campaigns centered around a sale or discount event in retail and analyzes the consumer preferences that drive their positive impact.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Bargain ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Bargain Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: sale, savings, discount, black friday, shopping, exclusive offers and bargain trends. Other Sample Topics: Digital Interaction, Male-Targeted Tech, Finance Tracking, Payment Service, Discount Store, Bluetooth, On-the-Go Technology, Laptop Accessory, Email, Food Tech, Education Technology, Hard Drive, Content Marketing, Tech Storage, Automated Technology, Disability Tech, Keyboards, VR Campaign, Therapy Tech, Gamer, [More]
Sample Bargain Market Research ReportOur Bargain research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Rewarding MobilityEncouraging consumer smartphone use, brands offer exclusive discounts
- Sympathetic DiscountPricing models are influenced by consumer-driven empathy
- Bargain MaternityMaternity collections offer cost-effective options for expectant moms
- Shopping AutonomyConsumers accustomed to e-commerce are targeted by sales person-free shopping
- Participatory DiscountRetailers exchange discounts for action-oriented involvement
- Passive DiscountRequiring minimal activity, brands offer rewards for everyday consumer behavior
- Communal DiscountA desire for social interaction has consumers turning to group discount options
- Automated DiscountConsumers turn to mobile shopping aids to make coupons easier to find
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,396 examples
- 10,274+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,671 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly