Offline Trend Report
1. High-Level Offline Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Offline Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Offline Trend ReportWith the rise of digital technologies, the Offline Trend Report seeks to explore how brands are employing unplugging and anti-technology tactics to cater to consumers. To combat individuals' reliance on smartphones, laptops and tablets, brick-and-mortar locations and flagship stores are being designed as consumer destinations, apart from just a retail space. Furthermore, in-store promotions and personalized services are also slowly emerging. In the travel industry, an influx of nature-focused getaways and vacations have also been introduced to encourage outdoor activity and disconnecting from technology.
Who Custom Offline Market Research is ForProfessionals in the retail industry, marketers, advertisers and brand strategists can all avail of our research. Also, those working in the travel industry including resort and hotel executives and travel agencies can also utilize our service to gain a better understanding of the modern consumer's diverse needs. Through this report, you will learn about everything from the latest trends in yoga retreats to boot camp trends, all of which focus on disconnecting from tech. Despite the marketing and advertising world's focus on online consumer interaction, our research has proven that a growing number of consumers seek a greater balance between their online and offline lives.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Offline ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Offline Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: unplug, disconnect, social media, Internet, shopping, brick-and-mortar, in-store promotion, vacation, getaway, nature and offline trends. Other Sample Topics: Healthcare, Networking, Custom Technology, Mobility Design, Payment Technology, Camping, Smart Home, Smart Home Product, Food Education, Office Communication, Electronics, Adventure Tech, Technology, Voice Activation, Fashion Wearable, Online Game, Educational Marketing, Gesture-Control Technology, Finance App, Equality Marketing, [More]
Sample Offline Market Research ReportOur Offline research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Unplugged Pop CultureMillennials unplug to enjoy movie and television-inspired board games
- Offline ShoppingTargeting online shoppers, retailers scale down displays to look like e-shops
- Offline GlorificationConsumers look to celebrate real world interaction by limiting time online
- Cultured GratitudeAdding humor to sentimentality, consumers turn to pop culture-inspired cards
- Digital DisconnectConsumers search for ways to "unplug" and de-stress
- Ironic GamingDigital culture is reflected in offline board game concepts
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 298 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,350 examples
- 10,506+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,155 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly