Back-to-School Trend Report
1. High-Level Back-to-School Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Back-to-School Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Back-to-School Trend ReportThe Back-to-School Trend Report explores the impact this annual event has on the retail industry. Each year, brands focus on back-to-school products, targeting parents and children with innovative school supplies, new fashions, stylish lunch boxes and new snack items. This report uses Trend Hunter's crowdsourced data to determine emerging back-to-school trends that reveal shifts in consumer behaviors, attitudes and expectations, as well as successful case studies.
Who Custom Back-to-School Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for product designers, food product developers and executives working for children's retail brands. Marketers and advertisers can also utilize this report to better understand specific consumer habits and determine what types of back-to-school products are grabbing customer attention. Use the Back-to-School Trend Report to better understand the mindset of modern shoppers, and forecast the future of this ever-changing industry.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Back-to-School ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Back-to-School Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: food, students, fashion, stationary, school supplies, lunch boxes, high school, college and back-to-school trends. Other Sample Topics: DIY Toy, Back to School, Figurine, 3D Printed Toys, Alzheimer's, Kid's Media, Infant Care, Boomer Marketing, Gen X Parent, Stuffed Animal, Toy Car, Boomer Tech, Kids Accessories, Papercraft, Smart Toy, Tween Marketing, Children's Clothing, Individualism, Unplugging, Coloring, [More]
Sample Back-to-School Market Research ReportOur Back-to-School research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Revamped RucksackTech-enhanced carriers combine adaptability with childhood comforts
- Grade School NostalgiaSeeking familiarity, consumers turn to products reminiscent of grade school
- SchoolvertisingAdvertisements enter the classroom to communicate a notion of aptitude
- Multilingual AcademiaAccommodating students with English as a second language becomes easier
- Stylized SupplyKids search for back to school supplies that boast style as well as function
- Compartmentalized NutritionLunch box designs are sectioned to encourage healthy eating
- Creative ClasstimeChildren gravitate towards school products that offer them creative freedom
- Expansive Self-EducationGen Z expands knowledge beyond what's learned in school
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 471 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,070 examples
- 10,016+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,612 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly