Watches Trend Report
With 127 Hyperlinked Examples!
Get a Custom Version of the Watches Trend ReportThe Watch Trend Report provides an overview of the inventive watches and timepieces that have appeared this past year. Including innovative variations on the classic time-teller, from the watch band to its face, the Watch Trend Report explores the shifts in watch designs that have captivated consumers.
Who Watches Market Research is ForYou don’t have to be a luxury or established watch brand like Cartier, Casio or Timex to benefit from this research. With our report, both well-known brands and newcomers to the watch industry can gain insight and ideas into the world of chronographs. Understand what the timepiece market has in store with our crowdsourced research. The Watch Trend Report will provide insight into the watch consumer’s mindset, giving you knowledge of the most relevant watch trends so you can stay ahead of your competitors.
Other Sample Topics: Winter, Tie, Hairstyle, Scarf, Belt, Bracelet, Shoe Design, Plus-Size Fashion, Male Skincare, Fashion Spread, Natural Beauty, Outerwear Design, Cologne, Mascara, Pop Culture Apparel, Fashion Branding, Frock, Sock, Onesie, Body Image, [More]
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Watches Research...For as little as $500 per custom deep dive, our team leverages insight from 100,000,000 people to curate you a custom Watches report that takes into account your project, customer segments and research needs. You will save time and effort while increasing the rigor of your research. Each custom report is roughly 70 pages with 300 examples, including high level insights, the competitive landscape and specific examples.
Click here to learn more
Sample Watches Market Research ReportOur Watches research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Elusive LuxuryBlack diamonds become basis of inspiration for a variety of opulent goods
- Oceanic LuxuryLuxury watch manufacturers are utilizing ocean-bound plastics
- Worthless LuxurySpeaking to desire for impracticality, the watch market highlights uselessness
- Organic TimepieceWatches are redesigned using alternative plant-based materials
- Alternative WatchDesigners are venturing into more unconventional watch formats
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
Watches Report Contents
- 1 Watches Consumer Insights from this year with 5 examples = 1 PowerPoint pages
- 15 Watches Consumer Insights in the full archive with 127 Watches examples = 15 PowerPoint pages
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 298 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,350 examples
- 10,506+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,155 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly