Co-Working Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Co-Working Trend ReportThe Co-Working report explores a variety of engaging topics like collaborative office spaces, co-working apps and employee satisfaction stats. In addition to connecting employee happiness with interior design that encourages open communication, this report also explores a myriad of mobile apps that encourage creative collaboration and crowd-sourced career advice. This co-working research also touches on emerging start-ups and established brands that embrace this business model.
Who Custom Co-Working Market Research is ForWritten for entrepreneurs. HR professionals and marketers, Trend Hunter's Co-Working report explores specific brand philosophies as well as office design projects that encourage collaboration and open communication. This report will also benefit app developers whose main area of focus lies in the employment sector along with creative professional whose specialties lie in office and furniture design. From collaborative workspaces to creativity-encouraging mobile apps, the Co-Working report zones in on topics that are valuable to marketers, professionals and entrepreneurs. Whether encouraging innovation or improving employee satisfaction, this report's insights will appeal to a wide variety of industries and audiences.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Co-Working ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Co-Working Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: co-working space, collaborative design, co-working app, creative collaboration, workplace, corporate and co-working trends. Other Sample Topics: Online Promotion, Upscale Retail, Convenience Store, B2B, Business Education, Entrepreneurial Skill, Retail Aesthetic, Customized Shopping, User Experience, Store, Recruitment, Microfinance, Athletic Retailer, Customer Feedback, Online Marketplace, Millennial Workplace, Innovative Retail, Cleaning Service, Retail Interior, Local Retail, [More]
Sample Co-Working Market Research ReportOur Co-Working research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Tech-Assisted TeamworkGadgets and apps dedicated to creating collaborative workplaces
- Collaborative CareerEmployee satisfaction grows with the rise of collaborative workplaces
- Monitored WorkplaceProductivity and output are tracked to benefit both employers and employees
- Gamified RecognitionPositive work behavior is recognized through streamlined apps and tools
- Portable WorkplaceMillennials opt for on-the-go work spaces to suit their needs for flexibility
- Workplace WellnessEmployers seek to create a day-to-day balance for employees
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 747 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,735 examples
- 6,000+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 30,000 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Co-Working
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month